Millenium Vallarta real estate ?

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chava831
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Millenium Vallarta real estate ?

Post by chava831 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:40 am

I was about to buy a property from this real estate office

the owner of this real estate office is an american

his name is Larry

I was working with one of his agents but I changed my mind and ended up not buying a thing.

my memory is really bad and I cant remember his name

he was Italian spoke very good spanish brown hair about 160 pounds around 6'2

had a mexican wife

On my other visit to vallarta I found out he committed a fraud and no one knows what happened to him

does anyone know him?

oldskool55
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

RE:Buying PVR property

Post by oldskool55 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:49 pm

Be very cautious when buying property in PVR,especially from foreigners ie American and Canadian sales people they are sharks that probably lost their license in their home country.Not all are like this so you need to have an attorney in your country look at the documents to be signed to complete your purchase, paperwork can be faxed and inspected so you will be safe. After saying this I must note this is just my humble opinion but I hope it saves you grief. :)

marriosuffy
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by marriosuffy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:04 am

I just want to know how property prices can skyrocket when there is nobody buying them just a bunch of banks and people with tricks up their sleeves. It makes no sense to me at all. There are houses that were worth $200,000 8 years ago and now are selling for $1,000,000. This is especially evident here in miami. These homes arent even in nice areas, the crime rates are high and the houses are old as hell. And they have 10 million problems. Most of these homes should be demolished. No buyers yet extremely high prices? These dumbass homeowners think they will get top dollar, and are stubborn and wont sell there home for less. While these realtors sit around and encourage them. Dont you think that something here should change?!?! Do you think that real estate in the US and here and miami will plumett. Is now the time to buy a house?
Last edited by marriosuffy on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:04 pm

I can recommend Donna Davies here in PV. She is very professional and honest and not aligned with any developer.

donnadavies@prodigy.net.mx

It is now a buyers market so make sure you negotiate down from the stratosphere. :roll:

pat
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by pat » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:22 pm

We can recommend Harriet Murray of Cochran Real Estate. She is wonderful and will truly keep your best interest as her priority.