Landbankers International Update

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
Landbankers International Update

Post by Jennybean » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:24 pm

For everyone following the Landbankers International scams, here is some updated information including another company name change to be aware of (Sierra Madre MX). As always, buyer beware.

http://www.canada.com/saskatoonstarphoe ... e4fa2f4a77

The cease trade order against them in Alberta also remains in affect for now.

http://www.albertasecurities.com/news/L ... spx?ID=499

Mexico Sun
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Landbankers Intl/Sierra Madre - Re purchase of "units&q

Post by Mexico Sun » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:07 pm

I was an original investor of Landbankers International and was given the option of investing in "units" after the recent problems with the Canadian Securities Commission and the "restructuring" utilizing the name of Sierra Madre Holdings. However it has been well over three months since I signed the legal documents and have not received my copy, despite repeated follow-ups. I just keep getting the runround. I find this very suspicious and was wondering if anyone else has invested in the new "plan" of purchasing "units" and if they have received their signed copies of their legal contracts. Taking over three months to return signed documents doesn't sound right, either professionally or ethically. Thanks.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Any and all cease trade orders in Canada remain fully in affect on LBI and any affiliated or renamed version of the company, and sources at the Securities Commission have said there is a possibility of criminal charges sometime in the future based on fraud - and that if they "invested" with this group they should be seeking legal advice ASAP and contacting both the Alberta and Saskatchewan Securities Commissions for more information.

thesheet
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Landbankers Intl/Sierra Madre - Re purchase of "uni

Post by thesheet » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:10 pm

Mexico Sun wrote:I was an original investor of Landbankers International and was given the option of investing in "units" after the recent problems with the Canadian Securities Commission and the "restructuring" utilizing the name of Sierra Madre Holdings. However it has been well over three months since I signed the legal documents and have not received my copy, despite repeated follow-ups. I just keep getting the runround. I find this very suspicious and was wondering if anyone else has invested in the new "plan" of purchasing "units" and if they have received their signed copies of their legal contracts. Taking over three months to return signed documents doesn't sound right, either professionally or ethically. Thanks.
I got mine!

I too was given the option but I refused!

The salesman told me about Jack Nicklaus designing a golf course at the development... I went to look on his site and found proof!

Brisas del Pacifico

Costa Alegre, Mexico

Designer: Jack Nicklaus II (Signature) Co-Designer: none

Date of Projected Opening: TBD

Here's a copy and paste version above...Otherwise you can go to his website
http://www.nicklaus.com/design/search_u ... mit=Search

I am more worried about the US Economy going into the worse recession since the great depression than Sierra Madre Holdings being a total scam.

thesheet