Zip Line Tour Robberies?

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 am

Ronald...They got both along with one pair of dirty drawers! LOL

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:01 am

Dirty drawers now that'a just plain wrong! What is this World coming to? :wink:

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by teduardo » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:17 am

The frequent misinformation on this board was what I was talking about, but his majesty didn't like my reference to the fact the only useful info on this board is about the freakin GCP and who can drop the most GCP staff names.

So by his request I will quietly join the folks already banned form this site and leave you to read Sylvia and Jimbo's endless drivel in general ramblings (when they aren't too busy stroking each other on their personal very disturbing board).

Maybe I'll see you on the way from the GCP to Wal-Mart for that morning doughnut LMAO, now that's enjoying Mexico eh!

AndI I do have to ask, if it's all inclusive why don't they serve doughnuts?

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:37 am

Well for us Canucks, the day that Timmy's does morning deliveries in PV will most likely mean a change in the definiton of AI as we know it. It's the flour you know.

For the record: Unlike somebody on this board who just didn't want to post pictures of her bruised butt when she had an ATV accident, I have a lot less class... if that was me being robbed, (gun, knife, baseball bat, ugly male or female Cyclops) let's just say that there would have been a spectacular episode in my pants, AND I would have POSTED pics of those dirty drawers!

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Parting Gifts

Post by smitty » Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 pm

So sorry to say goodbye Ted - just wish it could of been sooner - maybe take that bitter attitude and apply it to something positive like physical therapy or a alcohol rehab treatment . Here's a 365 day calendar of goodbyes .

http://flickr.com/photos/nickdouglas/2373715098/

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Photo Critique

Post by ronald » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Just imagine using that finger to stir the 'product' in those drawers? It doesn't appear to be a very forceful appendage, and has extended itself at a quite unappealing angle of attack.

Most likely meant to eliminate a comparison to his face which appears to be proportionately the same shape and thinness as the finger. I'm assuming that in the real world he is as hairless as his finger tip, since the head in the background is missing its wig.

On closer view it appears that the finger itself is not very straight, most likely occurred when a previous display of a similar nature caused someone affected to grab said appendage, twist it, and then broke it. Usually occurs in concert with a broken nose.... which in this case appears to be somewhat red with a light blue streak towards the eye.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:23 am

Smitty, there was no call for your last remarks toward Ted. I have known him since 2002. He has not changed one Iota since his stroke, 4 years after I first met him.. I know him to be a social drinker and no more. I also know that he has worked hard on rehab and has done well with it.

You ought to try to be more positive and less caustic in your postings. I have often wondered why you spend so much time defending a misguided friend of yours. The one year that I met you, I thought you were a decent person. I do admit to being very wrong in my original thought. Stick to what you think you know..NOTHING.

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:51 am

I do not post here very often ,in fact it has been awile ,and this is why, to much B.S. between members ,I do not care what you think of me, but this is silly just reading this ,Wow, no wonder why I just see what is happening and move on. I feel sorry for people who joined this sight for pv info

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:46 am

So by his request I will quietly join the folks already banned form this site and leave you to read Sylvia and Jimbo's endless drivel in general ramblings (when they aren't too busy stroking each other on their personal very disturbing board).
I would just like to say :)
General ramblings on this forum is set up for just that...No one needs to even open that area if they choose not to...
There are many other great areas where PV info is offered on this site...
General ramblings I would think is set up for a little bit of fun and to chat etc about everything that is not related to PV..... and the area is well used by other members other than Jimbo and myself... check it out...

The board Ted is referring to is called...Simply for Fun...
A little board I... set up for friends who enjoy posting and hanging out..
A few of the members there are Jimbo..Smitty and his wife Lauire
Myself and my hubby Bill although Bill is not into board stuff and I respect that.... Bill does enjoy many of the posts made on the little board and has become friends with a few of the members and would like to meet more and will one day..
Helen one of PV's greatest fans is a member. A very dear friend who I love lots..Ditto SylviaA... forestmaiden :) on my board(winnipegal1) and her hubby Masker...Mark ..
My son's girlfriend Toni and a few other friends and family have joined although are not into posting on forums..The board is invite only and has given me many hours of great pleasure.. :)
I have chosen to keep Simply ...Simple :) .I admire greatly people like mogens who have to deal with a large membership and I wish not to have what he has to deal with.. :)

Here is a link to my little board
Simply for Fun....

http://sylvm.proboards78.com/index.cgi
I am very proud of Simply for Fun ....I also am very proud of my yuku site...

and Jeff Hi :) How are doing..miss your posts :)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Just a comment,

For Kat: I don't sell tours, the company sells tours, so there are representatives that do that job and know the details, plus they live in Vallarta which makes them much better informed that I on the news and such. My job is mostly to make sure the site is working well and make sure the forum is healthy. I live in Guadalajara, just in case.

To Ted: Thanks for leaving, His Majesty, Herr Webhamster is thankful. Just for the record, you are not banned.

To the rest, I've found out some members that drop by on this forum from other sites have sometimes issues among them, most of them have grown out of intolerance and stubborn attitudes, or they would have no problems here.

Here on the forum we try to keep a healthy environment and people that are conflictive and, in some twisted way, enjoy creating trouble, are initially kindly asked to leave and if necessary banned from the forum and even the whole site if called for (have just had one or two cases like that some 3-4 years ago).

If you are harassed or attacked via Private Messages (PM's) please contact us and we'll take the necessary steps in solving the issues.

Greetings

Mogens

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:28 pm

Ah and BTW, as this thread has degenerated into some bitter and all too personal attacks, it's been locked.

Greetings

Mogens
Webhamster