murder of bay area man at condos this week

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

american
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
murder of bay area man at condos this week

Post by american » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:09 am

does anyone know any information about the bay area man who was murdered just this week.

A mexican man broke in early in the morning and stabbed him to death and slicing another persons hand open.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:33 am

Ya know, sometimes it better to do a little research and reading before asking a question. Look at the topic: "Recent News" one of the last enteries, on this forum. Chuck... 8)

american
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

stfu

Post by american » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:21 am

shut the f*** up

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 am

At first thought, I was going to delete you. But then I thought that it would be nice for the other board members to get a closeup of a moron trying to express herself. You really should change your screen name to something more appropriate. As is, you are an embarrassment. Chuck... 8)

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:19 pm

Hear! Hear Chuck. Well said.

PV cheesehead42
PV Fan
PV Fan

P.V.

Post by PV cheesehead42 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 pm

I do not condone american's response to the moderator's feedback but maybe his response could have been plain and simple, "There is a thread regarding this issue under "Recent News" (without the condesending tone). Is the moderator posting this same message,"Ya know, sometimes it's better to do a little research and reading before asking a question." when people repeatedly ask questions about the weather, ATM fees, etc... on other parts of this board? If yes...then he is consistent. If not, then maybe there is room for a little constructive criticism. :D

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 pm

I have to believe that there is a difference. The terrible killing was a particular incident and best left to a single thread and therefor, Chuck's answer. Weather, ATM fees, now that you admit is an ongoing concern and does change every day.

Perhaps, the first reply could have been gentler, ( I thought it was tongue in cheek, myself) however, the reply to that reply was uncalled for.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Cheesehead: The older you get, the more you realize you don't always need to spew out rainbows and ponies when you are responding. That type of interpersonal relations is fine for little girls who always get their feelings hurt, but in the real world, ponies and rainbows go up in smoke. I really doubt that I hurt "American"'s feelings. Just a discussion between a couple of guys. And another thing, listen to Howard. A smart guy who has been around for quite q while. Chuck... 8)

BUFFETT 06
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by BUFFETT 06 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:40 pm

heres a thought...did it ever occur to anyone that the post by "American" was his second post on this site. is it possible that he did not notice that the story of the stabbing was the 8th post on recent news? perhaps he was trying to inform the board of the tragedy, or should he have read every post before asking his question? Not everyone on here has 1000+ post and counting, there are new people on here everyday that may ask the same questions that have been covered before. Why is it that some people on here get so easily irritated? There was a time when it was your first time to PV or anywhere for that fact and I'm sure you had questions or made comments that where made several times before. It's just an info board, relax, if it bothers you that a new person ask or duplicates a post, well, move on.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:32 pm

[quote="BUFFETT 06"]heres a thought...did it ever occur to anyone that the post by "American" was his second post on this site. is it possible that he did not notice that the story of the stabbing was the 8th post on recent news? perhaps he was trying to inform the board of the tragedy, or should he have read every post before asking his question?

Occured to me... :)

PV cheesehead42
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by PV cheesehead42 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Well Chuck....I guess a little corrective criticism to too hard for you to take. I think america's response "shut the f*** up" means his feelings were hurt.
Good point Bufffet 06. Are ya listening Chuck? :D

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Questions Questions Questions

Post by smitty » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:03 am

I'm not swearing at anyone and hopefully not being condescending - I just thought this was funny and somewhat on topic . :)

http://lmgtfy.com/

oneistwo
PV Guru
PV Guru

oops

Post by oneistwo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:44 pm

(I thought there was going to be some real information here. wrong thread. could I humbly suggest taking this one down?)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Good idea, locked.

Greetings

Mogens