assault in PV mexico

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan
the lawyer

Post by augie » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:22 pm

part of this story I left out, not here to win a talent contest, grandkids just finished lunch must go to toys -r us, be back later and fill in on local lawyer.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm back to running 20 miles a week and working various muscle groups 3 times a week, not bad for 66. I have no religious affilation, ....... to me religion was the biggest hoax predicated on the human race
To bad you got a lickin, but since you've commented on your physical fitness, it just begs this question for me. Are you that confrontational and confident in yourself that you would allow yourself to get into that position. When I was younger and showed a better shape, I never backed down to anybody, and met some lovely professional people who reset various bones and straightened some cartilage as well. Unfortunately at that time one of the muscle groups I strenuously worked out was my mouth, which in retrospect was the cause of most of my pain. Now as for the latter part of your statement, I was just wondering how you could not believe in something that doesn't exist?

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:21 pm

The sales manager, ( Mr. Enrique Soto), sat down and started his pitch, he was relentless, wouldn't take "NO" for an answer. We finally just stood up and ask to be excused, we "weren't interested". We were on the Hotel patio for about 20 minutes when the sales manager reappeared with "Oscar" (Mr. Oscar Aquirre), a thug who appeared to be on drugs.
This is the part that doesn't make sense to me. If they had been that rude to you and you had asked to be excused :?: why would you just sit there waiting on the patio for 20 minutes waiting for the second round?

Sounds like the time to be thinking "Run Forrest, Run".

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by augie » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:30 pm

I'll spoon feed you, my RCI timeshare is located on a lake in washington state, in the RCI scheme of things I'm rated in the middle of the pack, easy to trade down difficult to trade up, like the beach. I 'm not complaining since I have traded to various Mayan and Pueblo Benito properties in the past 5 years, wife and I (we are married 41 years) travel 6 to 8 times a year, a week each time, and many weekend trips. We found our timeshare on-line, we never been to our property and most likely will never go, but for $2000 we are deeded, 2 bdrm, 3 weeks each year, RCI takes 2 weeks and gives us 110000 points which we trade with, the other week gets rented. We usually attend 2 to 4 timeshare presentations each trip hoping we can find that one we like and will push up our RCI rating. There is one in PV I am considering. Our time is valuable so we don't do it for free, we squeeze every incentives we can before we walk in the door, they pay for our time, which is only right! When we exited the Allegro the young lady at the desk was processing our gift package when her computer crashed, she motioned to the patio, said have a seat, a perfect opportunity for the wife to have a smoke, thus the twenty minutes. When they reappeared and pushed my wife aside, I was in Oscars face immediately, no words were spoken, we were nose to nose, he's in his 30's, I'm in my 60's, I was definetely outgunned, he pulled the trigger, I could only think about it. NO is NO they should have respected that and moved on but O was a thug and by the tone of his voice as he approached he was looking for trouble. They have all been fired including :twisted: I plan on copying and pasting this message to all the hotel web-sites in all the Mexican tourist cities, I have maps with all the hotels listed

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:43 pm

I would think most time share presentations are not held on the Hotel Resort Patios?

How could you have known physical violence would be used on you...You wouldn't have..
Most times heated words stay at that...

Good they all have been fired...Hope no one else has to go through what you did....
I guess we should all
Just say NO to timeshare ...Not worth the freebies...

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:29 pm

Your last diatribe has shown you to be what you are. A freeloader, looking for something for nothing.

BTW, It has been 23 years since I last saw NYC. I wish I had known 100 like you when I lived there, I knew 2000.

Your story gets more convoluted each time you tell it.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:45 am

We usually attend 2 to 4 timeshare presentations each trip
Our time is valuable so we don't do it for free, we squeeze every incentives we can before we walk in the door, they pay for our time, which is only right!

I'm starting to believe that Oscar decided to squeeze you back, just to see if there was any part human being in that ball of slease he had just encountered. With that many freebies under your belt it's a sure bet they remembered you and have an even better 'reward' waiting for you next time. Can you imagine what it could have been like if they had not been gentlemen and decided your wife's attendance warranted the same lesson. You remind me of some people that I've ran into that seem to want to get rich off someone else.

Don't be a dick all your life... be the model citizen your mother wanted you to be and at least report your income to the tax people.

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by augie » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:42 am

ronnie, ronnie, ronnie ...mom is dead, wishing hurt on my wife?? who's the dick!! I see your upset that we know the Game and play it to our advantage, let me explain it to you and please read and comprehend, the fellow on the street, the recruiter, depending on the hotel, will get anywhere from $50 to $200US, if we stay an hour. We squeeze, liquor, blankets, tee shirts and restuarant coupons and cash of course, we keep the cash and give the rest to the recruiter. Ronnie you should see their eyes...priceless. In our quest to elevate ourselves into the 200's (we are at 2640) we must visit each hotel and see what they offer and if their program fits. Only one has made sense asd passed the test. We are presently on line looking for whats availabe at this hotel.

Its getting very tiring having to defend each and every sentence, the article speaks for itself, read it,, twist it, anyway you like, good luck, I'm out of here

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Augie, re your PM

Post by howard_jax » Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:49 am

Of course I win. The good Guy always wins.

There was no one that was not sympathetic to your original post. It was your references to one of the peoples Religion that got you your first negative posts. As is obvious, you got uglier and uglier with your replies.
I truly hope you have now stuck a fork in it.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Reality

Post by smitty » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Tell the truth howie - you ain't no good guy - you are just an old paranoid blowhard with a few pathetic like minded low life friends . Augie here is a up and close of the jax - the stench will be his calling card .

http://letterdash.com/onelargeprawn/Farty-Pants

Edit Augie - I'm taking the heat off you - soon farty pants and his butt sniffing pals will go at me - thats OK I know the crap they are and believe me they smell bad but have no substance .

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 pm

I don't know Howard and I certainly don't know you Smitty, but you sure are a loser. Can't anyone have a conversation here without you adding your usually worthless 2 cents in. Aren't you the one when someone asked about dying in PV you answered by telling an off color joke. How many times have you been to PV this year, or any year for that matter? You have no info that has any relevance to this forum and stop trolling the Kid's Lounge, makes you look like a pervert. Mikey

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Mikeypv, you have to forgive Smitty, besides the useless, tasteless things he posts, he finds it always a mandate to protect the mental midgets. Yes, Lochinvar has reared his pointy head , again.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:11 am

Hi Mike ... btw how are your husband grandkids etc?

Just a little forum info..See you joined Set. 2008

Smitty joined June 2003

How many trips to PV have you made?

I know Smitty and his wife Laurie have made many trips to their fav. vacation spot Puerto Vallarta over the past years..

Yours posts 34....

Smitty's posts 3610....

Here is an oldie you want more I will find you more....
smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God

Re:Grand Velas Suites & Spa Resort
I must agree with Spud, my wife and I have stayed at Qualton,Holiday Inn,Buenaventura and Premiere.All served buffets with the exception of Premiere(breakfast only) and we had many excellent meals. The great thing about PV is if you have a buffet you don't like ,a world class restaurant is close by.For all you vegetarians- a buffet is your best choice, every veg. and fruit (often fresh produce) , carbs galore and proteins (fish/egg)For big eaters it is no contest. Pv has so many options , I guess thats why we all love her.

Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 6:36 pm
How many folks Mike have you met from this forum in PV. :?: ..I do know Laurie and her husband smitty have met and have made many friends here... :)

This thread has gone way off topic..

........Physical Violence is Never an Answer No matter what..... :x

These are pics of augie ..No :?:
You either believe his story or not

I told a gal friend this week
I always give a poster benefit of doubt..

I would rather be wrong about the guy than have him tell the truth and no one support him ...

more here
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u205/afarfalla/

As to smitty supporting mental midgets to those words I say.... Shut The Front Door...

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 am

This year alone I have spent over 3 months in PV, how about you? I own property there, how about you? Have been coming here since 1984, how about you? I have tons' of friends here, mostly locals, how about you? My comments weren't directed to you Plus 4, no need for you to jump in to defend Smitty, he's a big boy. Because I haven't been a member of this forum for long, doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion about a post where one member makes a totally inappropriate, off the wall comment about someone else out of the blue, which Smitty seems to do alot. I agree that violence is not an option, and I am very sorry that the OP was hurt, end of story. By the way I went to Hotel Rosita for brunch and it was so/so. Got there late and not much was left. The price was right though, 110 pesos per person. Edited to say that the hubby and Grandkids are just wonderful thanks for asking.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:34 am

Oh, come on, people. This is turning into a pissing match and it must stop. My next post won't be a post but to close it down. Thanks. Chuck... 8)

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:41 am

Sorry Chuck, I usually try to be respectful and helpful on this forum, but the personal attacks just got to me today. Mikey

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:02 pm

No apology here Chuck. You do what you think is right. I will never sit still for the kind of trolling that Smitty Boy does. Dead wrong when you use the moderators designation to paint all with the same brush.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Mike I am happy :) to hear your hubby and grandkids are doing wonderful...
Looking forward to your PV trip reports...

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm

Howard: My post wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I just think the direction it was going isn't useful or helpful and it should go in another direction. Thanks for your understanding. Chuck... 8)

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by augie » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 pm

you guy are awesome, I'm new to this forum so Im not aware of the mental migets that it attracts, you guys have them nailed, I'm learning fast and I never resorted to name calling, not my style. If anyone is interested in The Lawyer portion I left out be happy to recount it