assault in PV mexico

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:21 pm

charlieb wrote:Howard: My post wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I just think the direction it was going isn't useful or helpful and it should go in another direction. Thanks for your understanding. Chuck... 8)
I did see that there was no one pointed out. However, some times there needs the pointing. I found fault with things in Augie's posts. Did I reply
in an ugly manner, NO!. In the beginning my sympathies were with him. It was the bringing of religion in to the mix that brought one reply and then a second was when he showed what I felt was his true self, in wanting something for nothing.

It was there that Smitty (as he always does) makes off color remarks at anything I and a couple of others might post and does it in a childish manner with his links. Now you tell me why he was not singled out for stoking the fire. Now, if Augie had done it, it might have been understandable because he was in the middle of the whole thing. Jimbo merely jumped in to run off his mouth like a school kid. He added nothing to the debate that was on with Augie's story and his telling of it.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Cry Me A River

Post by smitty » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Ah yes - poor little choirboy howie hornblower - the bully gets some payback and the tears start to flow . :cry: You really are a pathetic old man .

Edit add on for howie hornblower - call the # maybe you can get some help !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85M1I48C ... r_embedded