the lawyer

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan
the lawyer

Post by augie » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:11 am

Hugo Cesar Castillo La Madrid Ignacio L. Vallarta No. 232- ACol. Emilliano Zapata 322 133-9054 He was contacted by the Mayan organization to file a complaint on our behalf. A third party set up a meeting just outside center city. We spent an hour together, Hugo took extensive notes, but before we could proceed I had to be examined be a State Licensed Doctor. We traveled an hour outside the city in the dead of night, not many street lights, it was pitch black and scary, we were in a large US auto, the roads were real narrow. The doc examined me with a flashlight, no electric, it was out, he spent about 10 minutes and wrote a official report for Hugo, he suggested I be checked out by a professional. The next evening we traveled to a small suburb outside of Vallarta where the pro had his office, another exam and report. Hugo had what he needed for his complaint. He took the following afternoon to formalize his paperwork to be presented to the DA. That evening the wife and I got on a bus and headed to meet Hugo at the DA's office. All of you who travel to Vallarta have passed the DA's office many times and didn't realize it. From the airport traveling toward downtown we go over a long bridge, just before the bridge soldiers are posted stopping whomever they please, the building right behind them is the home of the DA, the wife and I sat in front of the door 30 minutes waiting for hugo, soldiers automatic weapons, no english but the wife has bleached blond hair, a novelty and with our limited spanish and their broken english we made conversation, till hugo arrived. more...
Last edited by augie on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan

the lawyer II

Post by augie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:17 am

the DA turned out to be a 25 year old with pink hair and many beads, Hugo and he conversed, he DA read his complaint slam, he stamped the complaint, now it was official. The thugs now were required to hire a lawyer to answer the complaint, a judge would read both and determine where it went from there. Hugo explained that when this happens the thugs would rat on each other for they are especially afraid of the law, when it comes to tourista's the locals take a second seat, for we are their economy. Mary Jo and I returned to the states and had two conversations with Hugo it seems the judges were going to prosecute, then for some unknown reason Hugo disapeared?? Numerous calls and e-mails went unreturned?? We have since returned to Vallarta, Hugo's office is gone, word was he left for the interior?