the return

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan
the return

Post by augie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:00 pm

in October Mary Jo and I returned to Vallarta for a weeks stay, we resided about a mile down the beach from the Occidental. Daily I would walk the distance from our hotel to the jetty passing by the Occidental. One morning I paid a visit to the timeshare sales crew I wanted information. Some of the salespeople and I sat the the very table where it all started 6 months previous. I failed to recount my experience with them but they were very forthcoming in telling me that the " Russian Jew" had retired, I pressed for details but they left it at retired, but underneath the conversation took on a slightly different tone, she was the ring leader and it was a forced affair for her. They would not elaborate on the rest of the crew just that they were all gone and the timeshare program had been totally redone and all the people replaced. It seems the previous crew were Mafia from Cancun, when mother nature leveled Canun they migrated to Vallarta

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:34 pm

I know they always say that we should not feed the trolls, but this is getting tiring. I think you have issues far beyond what happened to you. Looking at one of your other posts wherein you said
The place is scurfy! I had to return in October, trip was already planned, its the last time you see me there. There are many places I have yet to see in the States, screw Mexico!
, sure makes me believe that you are only interested in stirring the pot.

Why you came back to PV is beyond me.... and approaching the same table after what you claimed happened to you only tells me that you were either out to scam them of more money.... (if you remember your posts from months ago were all about how much you could make attending timeshare sales pitches without buying anything), or out looking to pick a fight. And your antisemitism and anti-Mexico feelings remind me of the hate groups that post and hide their remarks within speech that makes you believe that they are trying to draw attention to something else.

I hope you are feeling better and can now travel to some of those places you have not visited in the states. I would suggest someplace safe like Detroit... and not the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone National Park; you'd most likely fall off one of them hills or accidentally ride a geyser. :D

augie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by augie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Ronny, Ronny, Ronny I do believe you have trouble reading and comprehending what you've read, the onset of dementia or maybe the water? I already explained the trip was preplanned, it was set before my March disaster. I wrote as it happened, I explained why some things were done if you must read what you want into what I write so be it, you sound like an extremely critical human being so I sure you can read whatever you like in what I or any other poster writes especially if you don't agree. I bet you like fox news! In the future I'll be more precise in my writing so people like you will be spoon fed each and every syllable. Your ability to twist everything so negative leads me to believe your not a happy camper or could it be you have tons of money invested in PV which you are trying to protect? The Ford Museum in Detroit is awesome

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Ok, there is really no need for any sort of name calling. If you can't post a discussion, augie, without name calling, please don't post. Thanks. Chuck...

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:42 pm

(1) I don't have any trouble reading or comprehending what you have written.. The question is why you are still posting this stuff, including your comment to 'screw Mexico'. You ARE preaching to the converted here... so I'm guessing that your only intent is to stir the pot.
(2) Not suffering any form of mental illness yet... of course I've been lucky enough to not be punched out by a ticked off time share salesmen... from what I understand it leads to the same kind of blabbering that comes out of babies.
(3) Water is good for you... especially if used as an ingredient in Corona.
(4) I like watching Fox news. From what I understand they are doing an expose really soon about people that try to make a living from time share sales promotions, and fail to report that income on their 1040's.
(5) I couldn't be happier in my life.. In fact I've taken Air Canada's motto and made it my own... I'm not happy until you're not happy.
(6) I have no investments in PV. We almost bought a condo there a few years ago, and went to a sales meeting, and realized it was a time share meeting... got mad.. walked out... without our 'gifts'. I told him I came to buy a condo, but after that crap I wouldn't take it if it was free. Should have bought from another place the next day... kick my butt ever since.
(7) My main comment was questioning your returning to the sales desk, and your remarks about their ethnicity, which you chose to not respond to.. Cat got your tongue on these issues?