Shooting at Rodeo

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

sparky
PV Fan
PV Fan
Shooting at Rodeo

Post by sparky » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Two of my customers and friends where eye witnesses of a shooting at the Rodeo in PV last Sunday Feb 20.
After the event they heard gunshots at the gates and everybody ran and dropped for cover, when the shooting stopped there was a body on the ground, they found out later that he had 9 bullets in his body and 1 in his head but was still alive (Lucky guy).
They also found out later that the shooting was Drug related and no tourists were targeted or hurt.
I am not writing this to scare people away from PV but be careful wherever you go stuff can happen everywhere.
I just got back on Friday before the shooting from PV and would have been there myself (at the rodeo) if i would have stayed longer.
But a little action does not scare me away and I will return to PV if all goes well next Year.

John Shaft
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Shooting at Rodeo

Post by John Shaft » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 am

sparky wrote:Two of my customers and friends where eye witnesses of a shooting at the Rodeo in PV last Sunday Feb 20.
After the event they heard gunshots at the gates and everybody ran and dropped for cover, when the shooting stopped there was a body on the ground, they found out later that he had 9 bullets in his body and 1 in his head but was still alive (Lucky guy).
They also found out later that the shooting was Drug related and no tourists were targeted or hurt.
I am not writing this to scare people away from PV but be careful wherever you go stuff can happen everywhere.
I just got back on Friday before the shooting from PV and would have been there myself (at the rodeo) if i would have stayed longer.
But a little action does not scare me away and I will return to PV if all goes well next Year.
I seek not to make light of a deadly shooting, but being from Chicago as you are not I would feel right at home. Murders have dropped in all the neighborhoods in Chicago except Englewood. Englewood is a notorious neighborhood in Chicago. Mexico is experiencing gang wars because there are too many cartels there. President Calderon is trying to shut them down, along with DEA, FBI, CIA and our Special Forces. I take my hat off to the Mexican Army and Marines and Navy who will not take their money and fight them, who incidentally are a very vicious and well funded group who try to steal the souls of people all over the world be spreading evil all over the world. Stay cool. :roll:

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:14 pm

Really John,
Are you that bored that you have nothing better to do than search for posts of negative incidents that happened months or years ago and comment on them and bring them to the forefront again.

Are you in PV, can you comment on any current news within the past two or three days; or can you only give your supposed ex-chicago police opinions of incidents from a year or more ago? PV isn't Kansas Toto and what you may have done as a chicago police officer is a far cry from what is done by the police in Mexico.

You joined this forum less than a month ago and you have posted 6 posts all relating to prior negative incidents in PV, none of which involved you.

Your reason for coming here with all the negativity is?

John Shaft
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by John Shaft » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:43 am

katnsocal wrote:Really John,
Are you that bored that you have nothing better to do than search for posts of negative incidents that happened months or years ago and comment on them and bring them to the forefront again.

Are you in PV, can you comment on any current news within the past two or three days; or can you only give your supposed ex-chicago police opinions of incidents from a year or more ago? PV isn't Kansas Toto and what you may have done as a chicago police officer is a far cry from what is done by the police in Mexico.

You joined this forum less than a month ago and you have posted 6 posts all relating to prior negative incidents in PV, none of which involved you.

Your reason for coming here with all the negativity is?
OK Copurnicus, my reason for coming here is with ALL the negativity (your word) is that some other human brought the topic up. Furthermore, I think this is indexed as WARNINGS & COMPLAINANTS. Correct me if I am wrong. I have not been a Chicago policemen for 28 years now. And I never mentioned anything I did as a Chicago policeman. Try reading for a proper understanding of what is stated please, so you do not have a misapprehension of that I have written. I am not here to teach a graduate course in Narco-terrorism. Currently I am out of Mexico. I will be through Mexico, PV the end of January. I commented on what was written to give the writer of the topic proper understanding of why drug related crime like this occurs.
If I have 10,000 posts it is not any of your business. And trust me I can certainly find other venues to entertain myself. Which I just may choose to do. Keep in mind, you do not have to read my posts. Henceforth, where you are misreading my posts I will submit to you that any further conversation about this with you is beneath me. There is nothing negative about things that occur in Mexico, its how the world is and part of the human condition. I did two tours in Vietnam. A Drug War in Mexico is a taffy apple pull to me.
For further info about this subject read: Cartel - The Coming Invasion Of Mexico's Drug Wars. Its written by an ex- U.S. Air force Colonel. She flew drug interdiction flights over Mexico until recently.
True, I am not involved in these occurences,and really could care less. I just share what I know with others. You have a problem with my posts, you will get over it. Be smooth.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 am

This one is a real prize Kat.

Note to Mogens: enable the feature on this board that prevents posts over a certain age from being replied to.

This guy is shilling for himself... at least charge him advertising space. In the complaints section he posted his ad, then quoted another complaint, but pasted his ad into the centre of it. What a prick!

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 am

Correct me if I am wrong. I have not been a Chicago policemen for 28 years now. And I never mentioned anything I did as a Chicago policeman. Try reading for a proper understanding of what is stated please, so you do not have a misapprehension of that I have written.

I am an ex Chicago Policemen and spent most of my time undercover in Chicago's underworld. The world is in depression now, henceforth, petty crime in on the rise. Here is professional advice. Never do what tourist's do in a foreign country.

No need for further comment.

John Shaft
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by John Shaft » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:43 am

katnsocal wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong. I have not been a Chicago policemen for 28 years now. And I never mentioned anything I did as a Chicago policeman. Try reading for a proper understanding of what is stated please, so you do not have a misapprehension of that I have written.

I am an ex Chicago Policemen and spent most of my time undercover in Chicago's underworld. The world is in depression now, henceforth, petty crime in on the rise. Here is professional advice. Never do what tourist's do in a foreign country.

No need for further comment.
You are absolutley correct. I have been a private investigator for the past 28 years giving me 38 tears experience, and possess a master's in Criminology from The University of Illinois. Your reply was to my latest quote where no words or word frases mentioned Chicago Police. In the above-mentioned previously disconnected and separated topic where the nice lady whose purse was snatched, I sought to keep you and her safe in Mexico where I have owned more than one property for 10 years and lived in Mexico and South America for 30 years. Maybe you overlooked the Webmaster's comment that my advice to her and you was sound.
Nonetheless, I am the professional. I am the expert. I win. :lol:

John Shaft
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by John Shaft » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 am

ronald wrote:This one is a real prize Kat.

Note to Mogens: enable the feature on this board that prevents posts over a certain age from being replied to.

This guy is shilling for himself... at least charge him advertising space. In the complaints section he posted his ad, then quoted another complaint, but pasted his ad into the centre of it. What a prick!
I have never mentioned nor have any intent on making any money whatsoever from anyone on this forum. I am just giving advice that could help any visitors to Mexico stay safe. I have absolutley no fear or concern when in Mexico or any country. Do not listen to me if you choose to Ronald, I could really care less. Some people need to be informed so that they have been advised in spite of their ignorance. Also I could care less what you think of me. I go about my business any where in the world and you or anyone else is of no concern to me. I do not know you. Tell you what. Since I am a prick for trying to give you some sound advice, these are the webmaster's words, you can proptect yourself in Mexico slick. I go in all the colonias in PV anytime of day or night. I am one person who will go out of his way to help anyone. You think every one is out to cause you harm. That's a shame. This must be a cultural disability of yours. Human beings are not born like you are. Its learned behavior. Its convenient to conceal yourself and call someone a PRICK. Trust me Ronald. I know your type of person Ronald. You won't under any circumstances look me in the eyes and call me a prick. Your just another coward. Good luck to you.