Wedding photographer warning

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

michelley72
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Wedding photographer warning

Post by michelley72 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:19 pm

I was married in Puerto Vallarta last month and hired a wedding photographer named Roberto Aceves. I told him by email and on our wedding day that we would be leaving 3 days after the wedding. He said it was not a problem and that he would have our pictures ready for us . We scheduled the time and place where we would meet for him to give us our pictures and he never showed. Since then, he has raised the price of my package and although I have tried negotiating with him to get my wedding pictures, no matter what I suggest, he is adamant that I send cash before he will send anything to me. Call me a cynic, but why would I send cash when I have no guarantee that I'll get my pictures after I send the money! DON"T USE ROBERTO ACEVES AS YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER!

sandi

Re:Wedding photographer warning

Post by sandi » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:50 pm

want to re-new my vows where did you get married and how did you get info on a place pictures flowers food ?

unknown21
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Wedding photographer warning

Post by unknown21 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:21 pm

Hello there,
What basic things should I know before hiring an event photographer?
Thanks in advance
:-|3 :-|3 :-|3 :-|3
Photography For Events
Last edited by unknown21 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wedding photographer warning

Post by webmaster » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:05 pm

You can start off contacting these guys, they are reputable photographers, though not all might be the choice for a wedding: http://www.puertovallarta.net/gallery/p ... llarta.php

Greetings

Mogens