Everyting but be fine.

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Everyting but be fine.

Post by chuck » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:42 pm

This is what I like to see, very few posts on this section. That means that our beloved PV is treating everybody well.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re:Everyting but be fine.

Post by chuck » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:44 pm

No I haven't had anything to drink today, just made a typo.

manfred from ottawa/canad

Post by manfred from ottawa/canad » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:00 pm

maybe you are BORED???not much going ON ???no sex , no booze no great NOTHING LOL LOL

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:12 pm

Thanks, Manfred.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:17 pm

it definitely is awfully quiet on the BB lately... everybody must be getting in their last minute summer vacations in before the kids go back to school.....

alexander
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by alexander » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:27 am

i'm starting to wonder if these boards are part of some PV propaganda machine. seems like if anyone has something negative to say it's shot down real quick by the admin or board junkies. just an observation. overall the info has been great. i would like to hear the bad stuff too though.

stew

Post by stew » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:43 pm

Alexander (Sep 07, 2005 03:27 a.m.):
i'm starting to wonder if these boards are part of some PV propaganda machine. seems like if anyone has something negative to say it's shot down real quick by the admin or board junkies. just an observation. overall the info has been great. i would like to hear the bad stuff too though.
Well there is TOO Darn Many gringos there. The beach peddlers can be a real pain in the rear end & driving conditions are approaching the Bay area level. I guess you have "missed" the complaints about Time share Ghouls, rip off & unsafe tours & bad expensive food. I think this board is very balanced for one of it's ilk.
Stew

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:45 pm

oh there is plenty of bad stuff put out here ... and it is well balanced with the good... you will just see some of the good shoot down or dispute some of thenegativeness faster... and then the gloves come off and the flaming starts, and the name calling etc... but all in all this has been a well balanced well rounded forum... unlike some forums where you are allowed to post your opinion and be totally detramental to the system, and you are not allowed to question the person, or dispute there claimes etc... especially when you know more about the facts than they do... which to this day still really PISSES me off about tip advisor... but i will get my day in the sun against them as well... trust me... LOL

have a great one

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:05 pm

Perhaps there are very few negative comments about PV and related subjects on PV because in reality it is one of the nicest cities to visit. NEVER have I been to any resort town more than 2 times and here we have spent 11 vacations in PV and we just can't wait to make it #12. I am sure the powers to be do not remove bad comments as I remember seeing some, and they remain here for people to see.

Hmmm...

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:21 am

interesting :)

EDIT BY MODERATOR - I have removed the hotlinks to the gambling sites in "your" signature. This is posted by a bot, not an actual human being, and therefore I have deleted the links in their entirety.

WPM

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:29 pm

stew wrote:
Alexander (Sep 07, 2005 03:27 a.m.):
Well there is TOO Darn Many gringos there. The beach peddlers can be a real pain in the rear end & driving conditions are approaching the Bay area level. I guess you have "missed" the complaints about Time share Ghouls, rip off & unsafe tours & bad expensive food. I think this board is very balanced for one of it's ilk.
Stew
Where can I find the complaint about the rip off & unsafe tours? & bad expensive food??

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:43 am

Start your own thread with the Question BellaLuna... and people will flock to give you all the wanted and unwanted advice you could ever imagine ...

have a good one....

8) Tom

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:35 pm

tojol57 wrote:Start your own thread with the Question BellaLuna... and people will flock to give you all the wanted and unwanted advice you could ever imagine ...

have a good one....

8) Tom
Okie Dokie, Tom. I'll do that. I have a couple of months before my trip, so plenty of time to ask around and get lots of info and advice. Thanks

canadiandude
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canadiandude » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:19 am

You know something. The other day I was actually trying to think of a complaint. And I couldnt think of any complaints. I guess the only complaint I have is that it is fricken cold here and probably hot in PV

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:29 am

well cdndude we are on a warming trend in Iowa ... we are still at 21 degrees tonight... compared to below zero last week... so we are feeling a tropical heat wave today... and supposed to be in the 40's by the weekend... but it is nothing like the beaches and sunsets of Vallarta...

8) tom

stew
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Temp

Post by stew » Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:48 am

tojol57 wrote:well cdndude we are on a warming trend in Iowa ... we are still at 21 degrees tonight... compared to below zero last week... so we are feeling a tropical heat wave today... and supposed to be in the 40's by the weekend... but it is nothing like the beaches and sunsets of Vallarta...

8) tom
It was 65 in Oakland today, but waiting for heavy rains heading here. Sunday we had over 2" in a hour, but TG it was all liquid!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:37 pm

Hey Stew, keep the liquid on your side of the Rockies will you!!!! because you know what happens when that stuff gets on this side of the Rockies... I swear there are days Mother Nature calls her Canadian counter part in Alberta and they work together to send us COLD and SNOW... oh well... some day i hope those people in Alberta Canada would close the window and the doors so that those Alberta Clippers would quit slipping us into a deep freeze...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your lovely lady...

8) TOm

canadiandude
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canadiandude » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:02 pm

well just for having warm weather i hope we albertans bring u more snow and cold lol. actually the last 2 days have been nice. nice as in u still need a winter jacket. not as in a winter jacket, hat, gloves, 2 pairs of pants like it has been. meery christmas guys

stew
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Weather

Post by stew » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:17 pm

canadiandude wrote:well just for having warm weather i hope we albertans bring u more snow and cold lol. actually the last 2 days have been nice. nice as in u still need a winter jacket. not as in a winter jacket, hat, gloves, 2 pairs of pants like it has been. meery christmas guys
It is almost Balmy today in Oakland. Low last night was 59, already up to 62. This storm obviously came out of the tropics rather than from our friends in Alaska & Canada.

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Re: Weather

Post by kcowan » Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:31 pm

stew wrote:
canadiandude wrote:well just for having warm weather i hope we albertans bring u more snow and cold lol. actually the last 2 days have been nice. nice as in u still need a winter jacket. not as in a winter jacket, hat, gloves, 2 pairs of pants like it has been. meery christmas guys
It is almost Balmy today in Oakland. Low last night was 59, already up to 62. This storm obviously came out of the tropics rather than from our friends in Alaska & Canada.
Even in Vancouver, the temps are higher by 20 degrees since the southerly flow has started this week. Wet though and windy.