Just a caution about Vallarta Adventures

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ginger
PV Fan
PV Fan
Just a caution about Vallarta Adventures

Post by ginger » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:34 am

:) Just a little word of warning. We purchased the DVD of Swim with the Dolphins from Vallarta Adventures, and found upon returning to our hotel, that the dvd was blank. Luckily we found this out before we left, so were able to get it corrected. But we are happy we checked before we left PV. No problem with the other services there, kids enjoyed their swim and we got some great pix on our own camera. Just ask to view your dvd or get the video before you leave.

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by matt » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:08 am

I have seen the same thing happen, on rare occasions, with the locally-produced CDs sold by the musicians who wander through the tourist restaurants and play for the guests. If you find out that your CD won't play, you will have to track them down on a subsequent evening and they should happily exchange your CD for another.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Incompatibility

Post by webmaster » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:50 am

I had problems with the dvd I got from them, never was able to play it on my old dvd player as it was a VCD and the version of DVD player I had woouldn't play them. I upgraded my dvd player some months ago and it works perfectly. So sometimes the bad guy is your old incompatible player and not Vallarta Adventure or whomever... :-)

Greetings

Mogens

reggaelovemusic
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

They mailed us the wrong dvd

Post by reggaelovemusic » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:17 am

:D We went to the Catelas day cruise with Vallarta and when we got home decided that we were sorry not to have bought the dvd, so i emailed them and ordered one, they sent us one about 3 months later and it was the wrong tour. After several emails and phone calls and sending them a picture of us and also paying to return the wrong dvd we finally after almost 6 months got the right one. I was just happy that i had finally received the right one. They were very helpful and apologizing on the phone. So they cant be that bad. I could of just lost my money

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:28 am

Learn from this: If you think; maybe; do I; go ahead and buy the video then and there. Make sure you look at it before you leave PV and see if it is the right one. Much easier than after you get home. Chuck...

Jesse

Post by Jesse » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:49 pm

Was in PV last Nov 2004 ordered a DVD from them I guess I was lucky because I had no problem with the DVD