DELETED

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

orlando01
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Wow i have this feeling as well

Post by orlando01 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:23 pm

8) That is why i check the Web cam every day to get a little reminder of the pardise out there. The peachfullness of the playa of PVR is super great and it hard to leave it. I could understand how people bup houses /condos down there. Damm if i had the money i would be there like right now. My wife always ask me this question ( honey if we won the lottery what would the first thin you do? I answer her the same as always that the next day i be in PVR drinking a beer with a big fat smile on my face. That is all i need is the peachfullnesss of PVR. :lol: :lol:

PV Patty
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

I am counting the mondays till I retire in P.V.

Post by PV Patty » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm

The blues get worse and worse the more you go to p.v.
I have 112 mondays before I retire and am there for good! But until then I suffer with you all. :(

PV patty

orlando01
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: I am counting the mondays till I retire in P.V.

Post by orlando01 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:13 am

PV Patty wrote:The blues get worse and worse the more you go to p.v.
I have 112 mondays before I retire and am there for good! But until then I suffer with you all. :(

PV patty
:lol: Wow...i wish that at least i had a date set were i knew when i was going back :lol: :lol: Hang in there patty preet soon you be sitting back and taking in that great PV air :lol:

DELETED

112 Mondays!!!

Post by DELETED » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:37 pm

DELETED

sdonn1020
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by sdonn1020 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:52 pm

I been going every year since the early 1990's skipped only 2 years inthat time (2003 and 2008) Going back next spring

PV Patty
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by PV Patty » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 pm

I have been going along time also. I missed, I thing 2 years.. one to go to Ireland and one to go to the Cook Islands and Australia.. But after both those trips I felt so lost I still managed to go to P.V. for just 2 weeks. I needed the fix! I have already bought my ticket for next spring (Apr. 15th to May 15th) its the cheapest I have paid in the last 4 trips! Go figure with all the taxes and fuel costs.

SWCW
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

PV withdrawal

Post by SWCW » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:41 pm

We have been back for 3 days, and are already surfing the net for another deal to return. We get more 'expert' every trip, we are down to only taking one bac pac each, makes travel faster and easier. Always stay at Golden Crown Paradise, it's perfect for us, we love it there.

ljonson
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

solution

Post by ljonson » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:15 pm

The ONLY cure for the PV blues is to return. After 6 years and 14 trips (all to the GCP) we live from trip to trip. We have tried other destinations (manY) but nothing satistifes like PV. I leave another little bit of my heart every time we head back stateside. Yek. Already anticipating and planning. Will it be November, February, or April next? July is ALWAYS a definite. The others are the "gravy" that keep us working hard and planning ----and hoping to win the lottery and run away forever! :lol:

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:10 am

I am not counting the days as of yet since I haven't booked my holiday however I KNOW I'm going back!! Gettin the girls together for my 50th in PV!! I'm going to Cancun I believe for a week (with the husband) but no matter where I go PV has been my favorite!!

Now that we are in August and I feel the cold dark fingers of fall approaching (I know its a month off but you know how fast the summer goes) I like to think about PV. Where to stay? What to eat? What to drink? mmmmm

Can't wait!!
Last edited by chrisnick on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tojol57

Reality Check

Post by tojol57 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:46 pm

With our November trip booked and ready to go (countdown is on - 110 days) until November 22nd. This will be our 15th trip to the GCP, and we are talking the in-laws to the Golden Crown with Lorrie's sister and family staying at the Crown Paradise Club. And just depending on how life goes at our house after that, our next trip may not be until March 2009 or even into June 2009.... More on that later... but at least we will have november to celebrate (Lorrie and Tom's 20th Wedding Anniversary), Lorrie's mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary, Tom's 51st BD, etc etc etc... so we will see what we have going on everybody....