DELETED

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

DELETED
Beware of the PV depression...

Post by DELETED » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:12 am

DELETED

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:02 am

Don't despair, there is always the hope that you will save enough $ to go again next year. Don't give up - ever. We are all here to encourage you and cheer you up. I find the first couple of weeks back home are the worst and then the pain slowly fades away as you start hoping, dreaming and saving for the next trip. Chin up my dear.

Joyce

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:40 am

brother ,been there . this time got me a place reserved but i must tell you my mother as been to pv 8 times and i have a condo rented so since i didnt give her a mothers day present and her b-day is in nov. i am buying her plane ticket and she can kick it with me for 2 weeks

tojol57

You arent' alone

Post by tojol57 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:26 pm

Trust me you aren't alone with this... Lorrie goes thru this each and everytime as well. it is just crazy that a place like this has this much influence on us... and the only cure is to win the lottery and move there... but i guess an annual visit is one way, but i think every six months might be a good way too... but i still like the idea of having quarterly meetings down there...

we just love this place way too much that is for sure...

ozzy
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by ozzy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:43 pm

PV is funny that way. We have tried other places time and time again but we always go back to PV. I think it's something they put in the water. The first week I get back I'm not worth talking to. I think my mind has serious jet lag because it doesn't show up for another couple of weeks. :lol: I guess I'm not depressed it's just an, all the lights are on but nobody is home, kinda thing.

sjl330
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by sjl330 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:21 pm

Oh no what am I getting myself in to? I have these same symptoms from going to Cancun and Riviera Maya and had to start going there every 6 months for "therapy". Do you all think going to PV might make me have to go back there for my "therapy" even more often? :lol:

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:46 am

sjl330 wrote:Oh no what am I getting myself in to? I have these same symptoms from going to Cancun and Riviera Maya and had to start going there every 6 months for "therapy". Do you all think going to PV might make me have to go back there for my "therapy" even more often? :lol:

Yes.

Joyce

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:45 pm

OMG yes ... it is worse... it just knaws at you day in and day out... and then you spend a lot of your time out here on this BB asking more questions, and answering more questions, and posting more and more and more.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

will somebody stop this madness and insanity.... :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :lol: 8)

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:51 pm

tojol57 wrote:OMG yes ... it is worse... it just knaws at you day in and day out... and then you spend a lot of your time out here on this BB asking more questions, and answering more questions, and posting more and more and more.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

will somebody stop this madness and insanity.... :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :lol: 8)
If I called you a "Post Ho"...would that help? :lol:

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:48 pm

DELETED

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:55 pm

mexibeach wrote: so now I'm working with another joint
Anf if one joint doesn't "do" it, then having a second joint should make you care less...for a while anyway... :wink: :lol:
(I kill me!)

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:17 pm

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:20 pm

i think some home-made hooch is called for here... Ricia for the troups bartender... works just as good as a "joint" huh winterpeg man... and what did you call me "willis".... :wink: :lol: 8) :twisted: :evil:

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:05 pm

Hooch, what's hooch? Let's go google it...

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:06 pm

hooch1 also hootch (hūch) pronunciation
n. Slang.

1. Alcoholic liquor, especially inferior or bootleg liquor: “bootleggers smashed on their own hooch” (Christopher Hitchens).
2. Marijuana.
Sounds like the same thing WinterPegMan was mentioning... :-)

sgtfigueroa
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sgtfigueroa » Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:28 am

cant wait to beat this feeling

godaloveme
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by godaloveme » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:15 am

oh !! My!!!
I allready have this depression... and I have never even been yet !!!
I think I'm Doomed !!1 :cry:

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:33 pm

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:28 pm

and when you are truly depressed... more tequila... kill the aches and pains with more tequila... and if you have to ... toss in a beer, a dacquiri, rum and coke, whatever... then some nachos, some great mexican dishes, shrimp on a stick, whatever to get you over the hump... then get your fanny back down to PV... and start the small healing process then, come home and start all over again...

i know what mexibeach is saying... it has been 4 months for us... and damn... we need to get back there for a longer stay... weeks, months, years...

good luck to you... welcome to the PV Affliction..... :wink: :lol: 8)

tequilagirl
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by tequilagirl » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:58 pm

I'm with godaloveme, tojol57 & mexibeach;
Hence my name!
PV blues suck, but when i get to the airport, I kick back cos unlike most of my fellow GB travelling companions, I know whats waitin for me on the other side of our LONG flight!!
I don't know if it's still there, but there is a "coca cola" sign on the top of one of the tiendas on the main road outside the airport.
You can see it when you taxi to the terminal.
When i see it i know im finally back in the one place i eventually wanna call home! :D
Last edited by tequilagirl on Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.