New member from Seattle

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

rdcronin
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
New member from Seattle

Post by rdcronin » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Buenos dias!

My familiy and I have 145 days until our first visit to PV. We really love Zihua', we have visited there many times among other places like, Puerto Penasco, Mazatlan, Los Cabos and Ixtapa.

We are looking forward to the more tropical side of Mexico like Zihua. We also have two teens that will need to be entertained too, so if you have any activity ideas, please shot them my way.

Zip lines, etc. will be on the list.

Hope to meet some of you!

Dan

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:15 am

Hi Dan,
You are going at the hottest time of the year. Los Vernos Zip lines are highly recommended but I would book the first tour in the morning before it gets too hot. Take lots of bug spray as you are right in the middle of the jungle.

I don't know if your boys like to fish but you could charter a private boat and do a boat trip for the day. If you do a private trip you can do several activities in one trip like fishing, snorkeling, lunch on a beach, sightseeing. It lets you do several things for the cost of one trip.

You could also take a bus trip to Sayulita where they do alot of surfing and boogie boarding.

The malecon on Sunday night has alot of activities going on. Be prepared for rain almost every night, it usually starts between 4 and 6 pm sometimes it lasts a few minutes, sometimes all night. Just take flip flops so you can walk around, the rain is warm and you dry out really fast when it stops raining.

rdcronin
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Good Info...

Post by rdcronin » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks for the information! I understand about the evening rain storms. Zihutanejo is exactly the same that time of the evening.

In 2009, we rode out hurricane Andres. Wow, that was a lot of fun!
Anyway, I appreciate the feedback!

Dan