Hello Everyone!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

kmasp430
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Hello Everyone!

Post by kmasp430 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:29 pm

Hey everyone new member here! Headed back to Nuevo Vallarta (Grand Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental) next month. This will be our second trip back to that resort! We got a fantastic price from Mpls/St Paul, and will be there from Jan 1-8 anyone else headed down there during that week? Or if you have been there recently I'd love to get some info on how its changed over the last 3 years! Glad to be a part of this great bulletin board!

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Re:Hello Everyone!

Post by connor » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:00 pm

Welcome aboard Mr. Highway.

bzy1inpv

Post by bzy1inpv » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:41 am

Hey Mr. Highway,
I am looking for some of my family from Minneapolis to come down and visit me in January- where did you find the great deal??

kmasp430
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by kmasp430 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:52 pm

bzy1inpv

We got our great deal through a travel agent with Marshall Field's who we have been using for years, we were not planning on going anywhere until March but added a second trip when our agent called us and offered us this great deal, we were able to get our non stop round trip air and 7 nights at the Grand Nuevo Vallarta for just $1,700 for both of us, we got it through mlt vacations it was up to about $2,500 a few weeks ago for the same trip, I see now they are running a special to PV where you get $200 off and our same trip is down to $2,075 for the week which is still a great price for this place! here is the website http://www.worryfreevacations.com/

bzy1inpv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by bzy1inpv » Sat Dec 04, 2004 6:23 am

How cool! I worked for Marshall Field's for 15 years in Minneapolis, and my agent at Southdale was the agent who first got me to Vallarta. I finally moved here on my 14 th trip:) I will ask my cousin to call and see what they have as she is probably only checking via the net and sometimes agents know of specials not online. Thanks and have a great trip from a former Minnesotan!