winnipeg

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ndnqueen
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Re:winnipeg

Post by ndnqueen » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:59 am

ok heres the scoop me and mogens were talking lol and he helped me to get organized on meetup.com click this link to sign up to meet at burros bar... you have to rsvp.... http://travel.meetup.com/272/events/4100472/ and if you arnet a member there reguister its easy... thanks a bunch see you guys in 3 short weeks....

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:09 am

Hey there,

I too am from Winnipeg (hence my name). My wife and I are going for the whole month of April WOO HOO!! Looking forward to it in SUCH a big way considering crappy summer last year..and COLD winter...have fun!

cervasa_sister
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by cervasa_sister » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:30 am

made_in_canada (Jan 24, 2005 08:15 a.m.):
i'm leaving on feb 18th for two weeks in vallarta. see we in winnipeg had an interesting summer last year. let me reflect...WE HAD NO SUMMER. so this year is basically a quest. a quest to find summer. anyone else from manitoba/canada that is escaping with me?
Hello again, co-Canadian. Did you see that a meeting has been organized on Feb. 21? Hope we can meet up with you then, and swap some "COLD WEATHER" prairie stories!

ndnqueen
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by ndnqueen » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:07 am

yup it has cervasa sister! You can see the event at http://travel.meetup.com/272/events/ called Puerto Vallarta Travel February Meetup. Now you should RSVP for the meeting yourself and if you are going with someone else add them as a guest too. That is IF you already are a member of the PV MeetUp group, if not you need to access here: http://travel.meetup.com/272/ and use the red button to subscribe. Once you are a member you can RSVP for the event. hope to see your rsvp! and have a few cervesas and share some good times!

made_in_canada

Post by made_in_canada » Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:39 pm

that's the plan stan :)

reggaelovemusic
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by reggaelovemusic » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:42 pm

made_in_canada (Jan 24, 2005 08:15 a.m.):
i'm leaving on feb 18th for two weeks in vallarta. see we in winnipeg had an interesting summer last year. let me reflect...WE HAD NO SUMMER. so this year is basically a quest. a quest to find summer. anyone else from manitoba/canada that is escaping with me?
I know what you mean"" were from winnipeg outskirts and we didnt even use the swimming pool last summer, were leaving on the 5th to the 19 , first timer there. so cant wait

travelbug-jp

Post by travelbug-jp » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:46 pm

Hi everyone. We are just east of Winnipeg and are leaving on Feb. 19 for 2 weeks i PV. This is our second time and can hardly wait. I'm with all the other Manitobans, where the heck was our beautiful prairie summer last year? Hopefully this year will be better but in the meantime... PV here we come. WoooooHooooo!!!!!

travelbug-jp

Post by travelbug-jp » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:54 pm

I'm already correcting myself. Just to excited about the trip I guess. We are leaving on the 18 not the 19th and are staying at the Canto del Sol. Maybe we'll see you at the get together on the 21st. Also, we want to go to the Fiesta this time around and wondering which one we should go to. Any tips?

ndnqueen
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by ndnqueen » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:32 pm

travel bug we are staying at the villas vallarts by canto del sol. lol looks like were gonna be neighbors. hehe we arrive the 19 to 26. hope to see you at burros bar and probably see you at the pool....

travelbug-jp

Post by travelbug-jp » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:56 am

Okay, I'm starting to get butterflies in my tummy now! I just signed up for the meetup group and it was great to put faces to names. I just have one question. I tried several times to add our photo but for some reason it wouldn't accept it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may have done wrong? Thanks a bunch.

made_in_canada

Post by made_in_canada » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:13 pm

don't know about you but i'm starting to climb the walls. need plane. need cocktail, need beach.
know it...live it....love it!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:03 pm

Regarding the upload of photos... I had no problem, make sure your photo isn't too large (under 100kb I guess) and then try with a different browser. Sometimes these applications don't work with Netscape, Opera and such... If that doesn't work, the MeetUp.com site must have some type of help, FAQs or something like that.

Greetings

Mogens

travelbug-jp

Post by travelbug-jp » Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:09 pm

Muchos Gracias Mogens. It worked, so hopefully we will all recognize each other!

made_in_canada

2 SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!

Post by made_in_canada » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:58 pm

that's right only 2 sleeps for those of you in winnipeg leaving on the 18th. see you all on the plane

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:18 pm

Yippeeee!! 2 more sleeps and then we are there! I'm doing the girly thing today, manicure, pedicure, waxing (owowowowow) The sunscreen, bathing suits, sandals etc, are ready and waiting for the beach! See some of you at Burros on Monday. What's the best way to get there from the hotel, cab or bus?

made_in_canada

Post by made_in_canada » Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:10 pm

you're leaving same day huh? when does your flight leave?

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:58 pm

Our flight leaves at 6:30 p.m. How about you? Hey if we are on the same flight we can start the party early!!! Think they would make us a margureta on the plane?

made_in_canada

WOOHOO!!!! ONLY 1 MORE DAY!!!

Post by made_in_canada » Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:47 pm

same flight. party on the plane

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:02 am

Oooooh ... almost there!!! I hope I can sleep tonight, probably going to be dreaming of beaches, cervazas, PiPi's, sunsets etc... I'll try to post some pictures when we get back. See you Monday at Burros!
Over the lips and past the gums, look out stomach here it comes!!! Bottoms up and down the hatch!

ndnqueen
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by ndnqueen » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:56 am

cool your so lucky! see you guys on monday!