Attn Ladies

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Attn Ladies

Post by palapa_gal » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:22 pm

Check out the newest collection from OPI.

OPI Mexico Collection

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:25 pm

Hey Lori! I was just looking at these on Sunday. Trying to decide what color to have my nails done for our April trip. Only 44 days until we leave!!! It can't get here soon enough!!

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:34 pm

The model in the photo is absolutely stunning as is her dress. (I love the dress)
Cute polish names.

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:10 am

Hi Lorrie. I have yet to check them out in person to see the actual color. Hopefully, I will find time to do that soon. Just by going whats on the website I think I would either chose the Puerto Vallarta Violeta or the Strawberry Margarita. I love the My Chihuahua Bites name but I'm not much for red.

Hi Sylvia. Yes, the model is stunning and the dress is gorgeous isn't it. Wonder if I can find a little one like that in PV for my daugther?

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:23 am

i will have to study these a little closer so that Mrs Crown gets her nails done just right for vacation. and make sure we get those tootsies all painted up too... :wink: :lol: 8) :oops:

8) Tom aka mr crown

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:36 am

I do like nail polish but unfortunatley I have no nails.
so it looks pretty silly on me. I like the names of these ones there cute

thanks

JBfan
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by JBfan » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:29 pm

I'm taking Mary to get her nails done while in Minneapolis tomorrow I really like the PV color maybe she will also. :shock:

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Hello

Post by Redd » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:00 pm

lojol60 wrote:Hey Lori! I was just looking at these on Sunday. Trying to decide what color to have my nails done for our April trip. Only 44 days until we leave!!! It can't get here soon enough!!
Hello there Mrs. Crown! I have been speaking with Mr. Crown and can't wait to meet you in PV! If my stubbs grow, I will need to get my nails done too! Looking forward to having a great time in PV 8) Have a great day!
Jane
AKA
Redd

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:59 pm

Jane, Lojo is pretty excited to get all pampered before we leave. She will get her new nails put on, painted and away we go. either the salon will do her toes, or there will three of us on the floor doing them (me, myself and I) :lol: :lol:

oh well that is the price you pay... :lol: :wink:

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown

parrot
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by parrot » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:37 am

The colors are great....and of course the contest for a free trip is also interesting! Only have till June of 06. 8)

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:37 am

We leave 6 weeks from tomorrow!! I can't wait!! I really like the Strawberry Margarita and the My Chihuahua Bites! The You Rock-apulco Red is neat too!! I wonder if Mr. Crown would care if I got them painted a different color every day we are down there?? :) :)

Jane, I sure hope you and your Mom are ready to party!! Mr. Crown and I will be ready to celebrate since we finally sold our house. It has been a long 19 months without a doubt! We are going up there tomorrow to empty the last few things we have left and to sign some papers. Everything should be finalized by March 20th and we can't wait!!!

First round of drinks at the resort are on us! 2nd round will be on Chuck (PV God). You can pick up the 3rd round.... Ha! Ha!

Looking forward to meeting you and your Mom!! Our saying after we have been on vacation is that we have to go see Betty Ford to detox and Richard Simmons to lose weight but what the heck? You're on vacation and that's what it is all about!!!

We'll need to come back to work just to rest up for our next trip!! See you in 43 sleeps!!

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:05 am

Glad you liked my picture and my dress!

jj

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Hello!

Post by Redd » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:50 pm

lojol60 wrote:We leave 6 weeks from tomorrow!! I can't wait!! I really like the Strawberry Margarita and the My Chihuahua Bites! The You Rock-apulco Red is neat too!! I wonder if Mr. Crown would care if I got them painted a different color every day we are down there?? :) :)

Jane, I sure hope you and your Mom are ready to party!! Mr. Crown and I will be ready to celebrate since we finally sold our house. It has been a long 19 months without a doubt! We are going up there tomorrow to empty the last few things we have left and to sign some papers. Everything should be finalized by March 20th and we can't wait!!!

First round of drinks at the resort are on us! 2nd round will be on Chuck (PV God). You can pick up the 3rd round.... Ha! Ha!

Looking forward to meeting you and your Mom!! Our saying after we have been on vacation is that we have to go see Betty Ford to detox and Richard Simmons to lose weight but what the heck? You're on vacation and that's what it is all about!!!

We'll need to come back to work just to rest up for our next trip!! See you in 43 sleeps!!
Hi Lorrie! Party????? Not me... :lol: I have room 101 reserved at Betty Ford already. :wink: 3rd round is on us...Can't wait to meet you guys too!
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:04 pm

Well if you don't party, you will soon learn that is for sure. And if Mrs Crown wanted to change colors every day, the knows full well i wouldn't care. she is on vacation, and being spoiled and pampered on vacation is what it is all about. and she still gets spoiled and pampered during the rest of the yeart... :lol: :wink: Isn't that right JJ.... Lojo is taken care of very well don't you think. and i think JC takes might good care of you too... and yes we just loved your new dress and your posing for that ad :wink: :lol: 8)

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:40 pm

JJ: You looked awesome in that dress!!! So is it Jane's turn to do the tequila shots at the Factory Club in your honor? Just kidding!! Wish you guys were going along. I'm sure you'd fit in my suitcase!! JC might be a little too tall... Love and miss you guys!! Can't wait to hook up with you and see your pictures and hear about your vacation. However, I'm sure it wasn't nearly as fun as the GCP with Mr. and Mrs. Crown Paradise. Ha! Ha! :D :D

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Tequila Shots

Post by Redd » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:58 pm

Hi Lorrie! Well I can honestly say the tequila is not a favorite of mine....but with a couple of other cocktails under my belt, I am sure I can be persuaded. :lol: I will take one for the team!
Have a good one!
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:17 pm

oh you just wait until we order the "brain wedges" and "tequila poppers" and "la cuccaracha's" then you will really be taking one with the team... party on girls....

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown...

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re: Tequila Shots

Post by chuck » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:41 pm

Redd wrote:Hi Lorrie! Well I can honestly say the tequila is not a favorite of mine....but with a couple of other cocktails under my belt, I am sure I can be persuaded. :lol: I will take one for the team!
Have a good one!
Jane
I always take plenty for the team. During tequila volleyball there are always players who "OMG DON'T DRINK" or are too sh*t faced to take anymore. That's where I step in. Rachel, Danny and Charlie are all familiar with me "taking one for the team" or the "go-to man". :oops:

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Tequila

Post by Redd » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:34 pm

Hi Chuck! Too bad you will not be there in April....I would tag you in to do my tequila shots. :lol:
Jane

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Oh my!

Post by Redd » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:36 pm

tojol57 wrote:oh you just wait until we order the "brain wedges" and "tequila poppers" and "la cuccaracha's" then you will really be taking one with the team... party on girls....

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown...
Hi! I had a great time in Cancun, but I do believe that my new friends in PV are going to put a hurtin' on me...and my liver :wink:
Jane
What is in the brain wedge, tequila popper and la cuccaracha?