Attn Ladies

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:53 pm

Yo Jane, the tequila volleyball shots aren't really "shots" per se. they are different concoctions that Aldo will make, put into a two liter bottle and you drink. Some are "Snow Balls", some times he makes "Swimming Pools", etc all made with Tequila in them. The only time it really gets tough is when we play three matches. then the people are really working at getting the third or fourth bottle made and drank before we all have to run to dinner... YIKES and boy we don't want to be late getting ready for dinner, especially with a good buzz going. because you have to keep the buzz going or you are dining with a slight hangover before you even crank it up for the night time festivities.

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown...

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:36 pm

Oh by the way, Lorrie and I were talking and celebrating the official sale of the house, and all the documents are ready for us on Monday Morning... so last night we were listening to a little Bob Seger, Doobie Brothers, .38 Special, etc... then lojo wanted to put in another CD... and we got to a special song....

so if you see Mr Crown in Puerto Vallarta anytime, and he "walks naked in the crosswalk" :wink: :o :lol: you will know what artist and what song he has on his walkman blasting away in his ears....

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown.

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:19 am

Ok everyone... I went and had my nails done and picked up a flyer with the new Mexican OPI colors on them They have neat little peel and stick samples which are really nice!!! I'm leaning towards the Strawberry Margarita... I love the color plus I love strawberry margaritas!! I think I'll see if I can talk Mr. Crown into making me one or two this evening!! Sounds like a win-win situation to me??!! :D

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:04 am

Lorrie,
Have Tom make one for me, minus the strawberry margarita mix! :lol:
Had a few of those last night - good thing JC was designated driver :wink:

jj

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:11 am

Yo JJ - had a great lunch at South of the Border yesterday at Jordan Creek area. Dos XX and frozen margaritas were flowing pretty good. :lol: and she got her new colors too... we must have spent a couple bucks on that as well as our new digital camera for vacation. YAHOO... she got her strawberry margarita polish and lip gloss, and we also got the PV red or something like that ... lojo is so excited that we sign off the house tomorrow, we have our new sony camera...

MISS YOU TWO

8) Tom aka Mr Crown

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Congrats!

Post by Redd » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:00 pm

Tom and Lorrie,
Congrats on signing off on your house. :D I ate twice at Gonzalez y Gonzalez in Vegas. Had a margarita and great mexican food....preparing myself for PV.
See you soon,
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:35 pm

Looking forward to it Jane... we are getting so excited that i have to pinch myself every now and then to make sure it is really happening.

good to see you back again....

Party on girl...

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:10 am

check out the new nail colors....
:)

http://www.opi.com/