I see you browsing

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

charlieb
Re:I see you browsing

Post by charlieb » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:41 am

Sorry, MM, but I must go along with my buddy <:((0))~ on this one. No sucky chick flick stuff! Us REAL men just shoot down the tequila and smile! And I am SOoo lucky that Kathy doesn't read this BB. The RealDeal Chuck

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:00 am

OH BROTHER!!! I'm thinking for all your macho talk, you three all have great big teddy-bear hearts and will do anything to make your lovely ladies happy! And as we all know, when the ladies are happy, the guys are happy! :)
jj
p.s. thanks for the compliments boys - (I'll take em where ever I can get em!!)

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:26 am

Well, JJ, you will have to stop flirting with.......LOS TRES AMIGOS!!!! I mean, you can flirt with me, but NOT with MM or <:((0))~. The RealDeal Chuck

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:26 pm

CharlieB (Dec 02, 2004 08:41 p.m.):
Sorry, MM, but I must go along with my buddy <:((0))~ on this one. No sucky chick flick stuff! Us REAL men just shoot down the tequila and smile! And I am SOoo lucky that Kathy doesn't read this BB. The RealDeal Chuck
Sure, sure Chuck. Tough talk when Kathy doesn't even read this. I can take my lumps. A smack to the side of the head with the obligatory " Stupid Shrek, you know i read this stuff. " from Jen.

jj, you know us pretty well.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:31 am

I see you are all hitting on my gal pal JJ from Iowa... now just becareful... otherwise JC her hubby and i will have to take you all into the pool for tequila kick your butt volleyball... LOL glad to see everybody getting along and having some fun.... well just about 9 weeks and we will be home at the GCP for 10 days... yes folkes lorrie and i are coming down for 10 days and not two weeks as we would normally... got to have time with JJ and JC MM and Jen and Connor, Blane and Susan.... and the rest of the family....

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:51 am

You know, beach volleyball is a BLAST! And I'm pretty good at it for an old man. You know those two women from So Calif who won Gold in beach volleyball at the Olympics? Well, guess who their trainer was? Tell you all what: MM; <:((o))~ and I will take on all challangers. The RealDeal Chuck

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:15 am

OOOHHHH!!!!!!
A beach tequilla volleyball tournement??!! Sounds like fun - count jj & JC in! We'll be arriving Feb. 16 - when's everyone else coming in and for how long?
I've been suffering through a sinus infection which moved up into my inner ear making me MUCHO dizzy without the benifit of my beloved strawberry margarita!!! Medications have left me very very very thirsty!!!! :o(
We're just frantically trying to get through the holidays without gaining too much weight. Haven't had any snow yet out here in Eastern Iowa, but that could change any day. Meanwhile it's been rainy and dreary and I check the PV webcam about once every hour throughout the day just to get my PV fix.
Well, back to shopping, wrapping, baking (UGH!!!)

jj

margarita man

Post by margarita man » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:50 pm

CharlieB (Dec 09, 2004 07:51 p.m.):
You know, beach volleyball is a BLAST! And I'm pretty good at it for an old man. You know those two women from So Calif who won Gold in beach volleyball at the Olympics? Well, guess who their trainer was? Tell you all what: MM; <:((o))~ and I will take on all challangers. The RealDeal Chuck
Sounds good Chuck. But we will ned uniforms though. I am thinking of a tight yellow tank top, and we could wear a matching pink thong.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:25 am

margarita man (Dec 10, 2004 06:50 p.m.):
CharlieB (Dec 09, 2004 07:51 p.m.):

Sounds good Chuck. But we will ned uniforms though. I am thinking of a tight yellow tank top, and we could wear a matching pink thong.
Oh Be Still My Heart!!!

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:43 pm

I'm picturing that in my mind...ROFL!!!!!!!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:32 pm

MM i am imagining that too.. and it is not a pretty site as i can see Danny from activities wanting to play with you and chuck more than you two will want to play volleyball.... ROFL.... but it is cute outfits for club Paco Paco..... PARTY ...... MM it is going to be a blast with you and Jenn, JJ and JC, Blane and Susan, Lorrie and I down there... we definitely need to go down town and party it up ... go to Andelas.... dancing partying etc.....

Hey JJ and JC... how are thing in Eastern Iowa.... We need to get together before we head down to PV.... Meet in Waterloo... what do you think....give us a call sometime.... or we will give you a call too....

Lorrie has some new outfits for this trip as well as some new HIGH heels to compete with yours... but i don't think she will go into the sand with these LOL

xoxoxoxoxoxo

jjbcroft
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by jjbcroft » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:35 am

I think I finally figured out how to walk in those shoes Tom - NO MORE TEQUILA DRINKING CONTESTS!!!!!!
3 1/2 inch heels + a lot of tequilla + sand = a very long night on the bathroom floor!!! I STILL have a small scar on my back from landing on a rock on the beach!! At least I didn't try to go for a swim in the pool like my tequilla buddy!! I'll bet that was one looong plane ride home!