How Many Sleeps?

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

coorslightman
Re:How Many Sleeps?

Post by coorslightman » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:42 pm

Only 11 more sleeps and a wake up!!! I can't wait.Sorry I'll miss ya'll Chicagoman 66. I'll be there at Villa del Palmar from Aug.6-13.Maybe next time.................Robert

texasscarborough
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by texasscarborough » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:15 am

We are leaving Thurs morning from Texas. Will be my husband, myself and two 19 year old texas aggie girls. "Chgoman66" saw you will be there on the 30th with 18 friends/family members. Any teenagers? You are north of us at your location. But we are arriving on the 28th and will be there while ya'll are there? Anybody else there during this time period? How about other families with teenagers?

If there is someone more familar with this message board than I am and can suggest that maybe I put this posting somewhere else, I am accepting all suggestions. We posted one earlier (several days ago) about our date of arrival and and bringing teenage girls and haven't received any responses. Can you post be hotel or location anywhere?

Gig Em,

coorslightman

Post by coorslightman » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:09 pm

Only six more sleeps and a wakeup!!!!! Robert

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:45 pm

I have yet to book it - but we are aiming at Jan 6 to leave Winnipeg - that means 157 MORE SLEEPS!!!

Take care.

Tracy

canadiandude
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canadiandude » Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:11 pm

exactly 3 months. it seems like a long ways away but woohooo im exited. ive never been before

mrspvr
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by mrspvr » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:18 am

6 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PV fishing freak

Post by PV fishing freak » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:41 pm

17 more for me,......

coorslightman

Post by coorslightman » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:28 pm

Only 2 more sleeps and as wakeup!!!! PV hereI come. Lets get together and meet at Andale's Lets ride the Burro!!!

nick
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by nick » Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:55 pm

Tracy (Aug 02, 2005 01:45 p.m.):
I have yet to book it - but we are aiming at Jan 6 to leave Winnipeg - that means 157 MORE SLEEPS!!!

Take care.

Tracy
Hey Tracy.....I sure can relate to how many sleeps you got left. I have 280 left before my wife and I head down to GCP for our 3rd trip. It totally takes your breath away doesn't it. I have absolutely "zero" complaints.
Time will go by pretty fast and the trip will be knocking on our doors.
Have a great time when you do go.

Nick

alexander
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by alexander » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:52 pm

Only 20 more sleeps for my wife and I. We are doing the 7 night stay all Villa Del Palmar.

mrspvr
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by mrspvr » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:44 pm

1 more sleep to go!!!!! We fly out at 8am tomorrow!!!

sandib
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sandib » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:37 pm

Well, I know this sounds horrible but only 360 more sleeps for us. we jus got back about two weeks ago (was hard to leave). Counting the days till we go again. Just made reservations this morning so can start getting excited again. Went for 20th anniversary this year, husbands birthday next year. If I play my cards right, maybe we can go for two weeks on my birthday!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:47 pm

well if Mrs Crown and I can come to some an agreement, we will be down to our second home the GCP in 74 days (October 22-29) and then come home kicking and screaming, then head back down 106 days later for two weeks (Feb 11-25th).... so with all things considered we can't wait either to get back down there and see all our friends and familia at the resort... Rose Mary, Porfirio, Ricardo, Francisco, Jose Ramon, Dany, Manuel Oki-Doki, Aldo, Margaurito, Polo, Poly up in Paradise, Carlos at Salvador's, ....

Love hugs and kisses from Iowa....

nick
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by nick » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:58 pm

Sandib,

I can't help but smile at your post. I know how you feel. Why it seems like I was just saying I have 300 and some days left myself. Now I have 274 days left. It sure does seem like a ton of time away doesn't it? My wife and I go down to GCP the same time of year in May for her birthday for a week or so. We have the time of our lives and enjoy every second being there.
Our wating time will go fast.....maybe not fast enough....but I am not going to wish my life way though. I might work a bunch of overtime to build up the cash flow though :)

Heres to us and our waiting,
Nick & Stacy

sandib
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by sandib » Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:38 am

Well Nick & Stacy, at least we have something to look forward to every year! Our first trip to PV was in February and we fell in love with the place. Our last two trips have been in July and August and it is also very nice as it is not so crowded. We pretty much have the resort to ourselves as well as the staff. We are PV junkies and will be forever. Only 357 more sleeps! :)

nick
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by nick » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:05 pm

SanDib,

When we go to PV we stay at Golden Crown Paradise. Wanna talk about breath taking!!! It makes it so worth the wait. I guess I am glad in a way that we can't just up and head down anytime we want.....this way it keeps it special. Although I do admit I wouldn't mind an extended visit for a few months to really get a good feel for it.
Well, only 263 more sleeps!! ahahaha.....I suppose it could be worse......like having 360 more sleeps. But then that would mean I just got back and I would have a fresh sense of my trip. OK OK.....I will stop doing this to myself.

Have a good one,
Nick & Stacy

Ronald

Post by Ronald » Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:55 pm

In 124 days, (December 24th), Me, my wife, our two youngest kids, (16 and 14) and our 6 year old grandson will be back at the MELIA for two whole weeks. The kids are planning, my wife is packing, and I can't stop dreaming about how nice that will be. The thought that somebody else will look after the kids for us during the day, is absolutely the best feeling in the world. Plus PV just seems to be a place that we 'Northerners' consider the best place for a vacation. You spend the whole year thinking of your next vacation.

nick
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by nick » Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:17 pm

Ronald,

I agree with you on us Northerners dreaming about PV vacations!! What pleasant dreams though :)
The winters here in Minnesota can be pretty long but the summers are beautiful. The only thing we are missing is Golden Crown Paradise, the staff, and the ocean, and the pool, and the vendors, and downtown PV.....awe heck......I sure can't wait!!!!

Pleasant dreams....hahahah,
Nick

clinta74

Post by clinta74 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:15 pm

46, no make that 45 as I am usually to pumped to sleep the last nigt.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:05 am

Hola! Only 6 more months (exactly) to go. Reservations are made alreasy but I'm not packed yet but I wish I was! We are so looking forward to it already, the climate, the palm trees, relaxing by the pool, drinking cervazas, all the beautiful PV locals and of course seeing the staff at the hotel again, etc..
sighhhhh Joyce