Just about New Years.... What are your plans ?..Resolutions?

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God
Just about New Years.... What are your plans ?..Resolutions?

Post by Plus4 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:24 am

Enjoy this site...
http://www.moet.com/

check out a fabulous story comes to light...

What kind of plans do you have for New Years Eve...Day?
Do you Make New Years Resolutions ?

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:56 pm

DELETED

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:24 am

I'll probably be doing the same thing - soaking in the hot tub and watching the ball drop on TV. Unless Des can get the night shift guy to come into work early then we'll go over to friends and play cards. But I'll be happy if he can get home in time to finish the countdown with me and enjoy some bubbly!

Then New Year's Day we are going to enjoy some "us" time. It will be the first day off Des has had since the beginning of December so we intend to sleep late, laze around all day, maybe build a fire in the gazebo and enjoy a nice seafood dinner.

I used to make resolutions but never could keep them. Now I have decided to just enjoy every minute of life to the fullest and to be grateful for everything I have been blessed with!

Hope everyone enjoys their night no matter where you are or what you do!!

Happy New Year!! <:-)-

Sherry

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:01 am

That kind of sounds like us as well. Going to the shops in the afternoon but home by supper time. Maybe we'll watch a movie and chances are pretty good that we won't even be up at midnight! Whatever you folks do, please do it responsibly.

Joyce

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:11 am

As for the resolution, I don't make any either. One year I made one I knew I would keep... to vacuum at least once a week! Had no problem keeping that one.
What Fred and I do as a couple is we sit down early in the New Year and we decide on goals or projects that we want to accomplish in the coming year. Then we put it on paper along with the funds we think we will need for those goals/projects and then as we accomplish each item, we cross it off the list! Some years we cross everything off and some years there are still one or two items left. Then the undone items get put to the top of the list for the following year.

Joyce

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:37 pm

We will have a quiet night in.We have done so much socializing over the past week that we are exhausted.A movie,lots of goodies & some bubbly & of course good company. :)
My New Year's resolution is the same as the past few years.To be the best person I can be,to help others when they need it.Even when I don't feel in the mood.When it's all done they are happy & so am I. :)
Have a safe & wonderful New Year :)

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:47 pm

Working and saving lives NYE. See my post in the food section in Pop n Fresh's menu spot for my real celebration NYD.

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:08 pm

Going to celebrate at a friends house party.... 8) My new year's resolutions are to not let things get to me....lose weight....be happy and enjoy life! :D
Happy 2007
Jane

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Happy New Year

Post by webmaster » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:26 pm

Happy New Year to you all, 2007 will be a great year! Thanks Mods for making it a much easier one for me and more enjoyable for all the forum members too.

A big hug,

Mogens

Weezie
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Happy New Year

Post by Weezie » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:33 pm

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope 2007 is good to you all.:D

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:39 pm

I hereby resolve to return to P.V. this year. Feliz Ano Nuevo.

tequilagirl
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by tequilagirl » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:37 pm

davilin wrote:I hereby resolve to return to P.V. this year. Feliz Ano Nuevo.
Good resolution!!
I whole heartedly agree!!
My New Year celebrations will undoubtedly be memorable...... although hopefully i wont remember too much!
All you Canadians & Americans will get there before me so have a glass for me & i will return the compliment!!
Happy New Year & love to all! :D

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:15 pm

Please have the very best and peaceful New Year...all of you!! My personal resolution is to loose weight. I must drop 30 lbs by June when Kathy and I will be in PV so I can wear my speedo thong. Red with white polka dots :lol: . I do work out 5 hours/week doing areobics, weights and martial arts, but there is FAT over the muscle that has to come off. Once that is acomplished, I'll be a Greek God :shock: . Take care and stay healthy. Chuck... 8)

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:52 pm

Now I resolve to get that visual out of my head, LOL.

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:56 pm

well we spent newyears eve and day moving my youngest brother and girlfriend. We own a duplex and both of them are blind so we moved them into the unit next to us so there closer to me. They were in a rented house but it was very poorley insulated so the bills were outrageous.I can barely move today I didnt know 2 ppl could have so much stuff lol.we had a good system my mom was the shipper from there old house and I was the receiver at the new place and tyler and the boys were the haulers so so everything is set up just some stuff they have to unpack themselves.

Around 9pm nye my dad made us a wonderfull supper steak,shrimp,hot wings,honeygarlic wings, ff, pickles cheese crackers veggies and dip and so on it was great and at midnight we set off the fireworks.It was a great day. :)

And today is our anniversary so Im hoping we will get to go out for a nice dinner and have some R&R.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:01 pm

Michelle after moving and hauling all that stuff you deserve a nice dinner out. Happy Anniversary and I wish you and Tyler many more happy and healthy years together.

Joyce

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:04 pm

Happy Anniversary Michelle :)

tequilagirl
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by tequilagirl » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:44 pm

Yet again charlieb, you're making me blush!! :oops: :D
All this talk about thongs is getting to me!
I'm in need of a very cold shower!! :D :oops: :D

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:00 pm

Oh yea, Giggles, have a very happy one! And Tequila Girl...like I said...Greek God :shock: :shock: :shock: . Chuck... 8)

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:29 pm

Happy Anniversary Michelle!
Jane