How many on board have tickets in hand and.....

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

crashtap
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by crashtap » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:39 pm

Wifey Lori and I flying in from Milwaukee February 21st, staying through the 28th. Second time at Dreams. One of our tasks is to scout out an apartment or condo in town to stay at next February. We are in love with PV, and want to become townies next year. We are expecting to bring a gang of couples down once when we have found a three bedroom or so space for the following year.

chi-mike
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by chi-mike » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:06 pm

i have not bought tickets yet because I usually wait for last minute specials. my thinking may be flawed, but I believe that as the weather gets colder(the temp here just fell below freezing for the first time in a month) and people start booking vacations, there are some that don't yet know that a passport is now necessary to get out of the country.if the last minute specials don't happen, i'll just have to bite the bullet and pay full fare. well,my thinking was flawed. not only have I not seen any last-minute specials,I couldn't get any flights and the suites emperador was booked until the end of feb. so it looks like I'm going to miss most,if not all of the invasion get togethers. I'll be there from feb 27th to mar 6. :oops: :oops:
Last edited by chi-mike on Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:39 pm

OneDayPVtoStay wrote:We came back in December after one month in PV. No, stop, don't envy us, because we suffer from extreme PV withdrawal. I know some can't take a month off to vacation in PV, but for those that can you know what I mean when I talk about the blues associated with the return to work and life back in the cold, and snow of Canada.

My wife is depressed and I can't help but think of how we can retire early. When will the house be worth $300,000 (it is at $190,000 and holding), when will that rich uncle pass on (bless his soul), when will I figure out what to sell on the net to make my million.

OHHHH woe is me. Why does man have to spend his best years, doing the worst work? Why do we have to wait for our old and decrepit age to get the means to live as we wish? Why can't I get to retirement now when I will enjoy it the most?

Will I retire in time to enjoy my old age? Will I be fit enough to walk the streets of PV? Will I dance at Andales, or will I sit and watch? Woe, Woe, Woe!

I spend my nights before sleep, thinking of ways to make my escape. I know that my plan must be perfect. If not, then sickness, poverty, and death in a foreign country will be my fate.

Can I escape?

How much do I really need? Maybe I could go now? NO, that is madness!! I still have a teenage son in school! He must finish school and move out before any change can be made. But maybe not? NO! YES! NO! YES! NO! Stop, think clearly, patience is a virtue, remember. You are still young, and your time will come.

Help me I am going mad! Is this PV disease real? Why do I desire the end of my meaningless work, and the start of a meaningfull life in PV? Am I crazy? Do I ask too much?
That echoes the sentiments of so many people who have had even one week in this amazing place. So so true!

Joyce

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:58 pm

i found an (what i think anyways) awesome deal - forget the resort but it was on the opposite side of Cyc's from the marina for 2 people was just under $1400 from Winnipeg - maybe we'll wait for last minute specials next year.

52 sleeps left!!!

tequilagirl
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by tequilagirl » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:26 pm

Tickets almost worn away cos i keep admiring them!! :D

I have a tradition that entails my bikini being on top of my suitcase & the first thing i do when i get there is throw it on, run down to the beach (passing the bar on the way, of course!) and i sit on the beach listening to the waves. No matter what time of day or night i arrive!!

As for the rest: drinking tequila
: swimming with sea-lions
: drinking tequila
: whale & cute guy watching
: drinking tequila........

BRING IT ON!!!!

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:07 pm

DELETED

PV Patty
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

I have a ticket!

Post by PV Patty » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:05 pm

Have a ticket.. and have rented Vista Romantica for over a month.. I arrive april 18th.. and will be a C.C.'s for happy hour and sunset..

tequilagirl
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by tequilagirl » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:34 pm

Bretta, baby... YOU'RE ON!!!
Got my bikini on now (just in case i forget it! Ha! Ha!)
!x!

Vancouver
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Vancouver » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:10 pm

We have our tickets! Arrive Feb 17 to Mar 3rd. Four of us staying at the Tropicana!

We'll have dinner somewhere then head to Andales on the 17th, rib dinner at No Name Cafe on the 18th and stroll the Malecon, book our zip line tour and get the guys a tee time then..........party, party, party!

We've got plenty planned, spa days, swimming, golf, beach, etc.......... I can hardly wait!

Hoping to hook up with the rest of the PV Invasion!

Cheers,
Lorette

Chevy Man
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Chevy Man » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:42 pm

Arriving for first visit on Feb. 10th for a weeks stay at the Holiday Inn. Can't wait to get away from the cold. :D

Weezie
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Weezie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:56 pm

Arriving Jan 28 for a month at the Royal Decameron Complex. Can hardly wait. :D

Deb1741
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Deb1741 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:08 pm

8V8 In 7 days I will be on the plane--yeaaaaaaaaah!!! Wednesday it was 55 F here and Thursday morning it was -18 F with -44 windchill, 6 inches of snow and a sheet of ice on every street. PV is looking good :D
Deb

randyhawk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyhawk » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:34 pm

me too seven more days for me---minus 21 degrees and light snow right now...brrrrrrrrr :!:

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:16 pm

we will be landing in 45 minutes 4 weeks from today... YAHOO... and right now she is a balmy 12 F in Iowa, we just had a skiff of snow so far today, but then there is 1 - 3 for today-tonight, and then another 4 to 6 for tomorrow into monday... YAHOO... oh what fun and joy... LMAO... going totally insane here....

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:19 pm

:-X( Jealousy to all :lol: . My tan is fading, but not the great memories. Now, everyone, go make some great memories for yourselves.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Im here and loving every minute. Been settling into the condo and stocking the fridge. Ellen and I are off to Bucerias to listen to Bubba and the bottom feeders. I am looking forward to this, she says they are great! Will fill you all in either tonight or tomorrow, lets say manana, that way I have covered my bases!!! [sun]
Joyce

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:45 am

DELETED

tequilagirl
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by tequilagirl » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:13 pm

Weezie wrote:Arriving Jan 28 for a month at the Royal Decameron Complex. Can hardly wait. :D
Hey Weezie! Look for the crazy english girl camped out by the bar!
Code sign: Minnesota....you'll understand if you see me!
Would love to say hi to you & your travelling buddies/spouse/whatever!

sue_lovely
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sue_lovely » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:00 am

Yes, we have tickets in hand... arrive Jan 28th, staying at the tropicana for 10 days then renting a jeep and exploring...

first 3 things... hmmm...

1 visit cuates y cuetes for a cool one or two
2 dunk in the ocean
3 ride one of the buses just to get back into the swing of things...

other plans...

overnight to Yelapa
Merietas Islands
wandering the streets taking 100's of pictures

revisit old haunts and find new ones...

Weezie
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Weezie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:02 pm

Hey Tequila girl: Would love to meet you. How else will I know you ? We will be in building # 1 The one facing the ocean.