Most hated Dad...arrested in PV ?

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God
Most hated Dad...arrested in PV ?

Post by Plus4 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:10 am

I believe the man dubbed the most hated Dad in America has been arrested in Puerto Vallarta....

Perkins Dubbed Most Hated Man In America: U.S. Marshals have added "deadbeat dad" Byron Keith Perkins and his girlfriend Lea Ann Howard to their 15 Most Wanted fugitive list as they increase the effort to track down the man who promised to donate a kidney to his ailing son, but skipped town instead. This callous act resulted in his being dubbed the "most hated man in America."

http://crime.about.com/od/wanted/p/bryanperkins.htm

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Link

Post by Jennybean » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:56 pm

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:12 pm

Thanks for chico's link...
The post was right in front of my face... :)
:oops:

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:27 pm

Must be really hated to merit two simultaneous threads :-)

Any case, creatures like that make you wonder if it wouldn't be good to institutionalize a parent license, courses, psychological profile, training and so on, before earning your right to have kids.

Greetings

Mogens

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Dastardly Dad

Post by smitty » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:05 pm

How low can you go ? Reminds me of a Coronation Street plotline from a few years back . Terry Duckworth sells his kidney to his sick Mom and then does a runner. Funny on the tube but disgusting in reality .

Government here in Ontario is catching on to harvesting organs . One question on renewal of your drivers licence and you can be recycled or not . All inclusive is medical school practise and donations - option two is just donations . They have a feel good ad campaign encouraging people to sign off - you will live on in others . :)

rossk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by rossk » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:49 pm

mgallard wrote:Must be really hated to merit two simultaneous threads :-)

Any case, creatures like that make you wonder if it wouldn't be good to institutionalize a parent license, courses, psychological profile, training and so on, before earning your right to have kids.

Greetings

Mogens
It's always amazed me that you need a license to cut someone's fingernails, or their hair, but anyone can be a parent, probably the single most influential task we face in life. My wife is an instructional assistant for special-needs students, and the alcohol- and crack-babies keep her employed. I'm not big on government-as-nanny, but we all pay the price for unfit parenting, one way or the other.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:25 pm

Jimbo a good post
Quote:
Government here in Ontario is catching on to harvesting organs . One question on renewal of your drivers licence and you can be recycled or not . All inclusive is medical school practise and donations - option two is just donations . They have a feel good ad campaign encouraging people to sign off - you will live on in others .

I think perkins would be a good candidate for the above program...what he needs is a new heart. :twisted:
No words to describe someone that would not only con the authorities but his own son...
btw
how is the son doing.... has anyone heard...

There are parenting classes available but usually given when one is going through a custody battle in a divorce...
or Social Services will provide classes to those in their system that they feel require the course...
I have been to a few of them with some the families and gals I used to work with...
No amount of training would help some...

just my humbles..
:)

DELETED

Re: Dastardly Dad

Post by DELETED » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:58 am

DELETED

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:32 pm

well he sure didnt care about his son when he commited these crimes and was being sent to prison. What made them think anything was different.I hope he goes away for the rest of his life.