Spanish Announce New Luxury Hotels

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

lyrihn
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Location:Higuera Blanca / El Tizate / La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
Spanish Announce New Luxury Hotels

Post by lyrihn » Thu May 03, 2007 11:25 am

FADESA, the Spanish Mega Company just announed the construction of two luxury hotels, as well as 320 residential units to be built between Punta de Mita and Sayulita on the fringe of Higuera Blanca. The Hotel complex will be called Paraiso Litibu.

Iberostar has big plans out there as well (also spanish company). Looks like the spanish are looking to conquer mexico again :wink:

Here is a blurb with my bad translation:
In this new tourist destination, FADESA will build two luxury hotels and 320 high level residential units. In this development, also there will be four beach clubs, a commercial center, a golf course (designed by Greg Norman) and all the related services. The investment that FADESA is making in this first project is 350 million dollars, with a creation of 2.500 direct and indirect jobs.
the complete translated story can be found here:

"http://www.banderasbay.com/viewad.asp?i ... 8173100024"

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Thu May 03, 2007 11:52 am

DELETED

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu May 03, 2007 1:23 pm

I have to agree with Bretta on this one. It is no different than in the USA in the Hawaii islands. When we were there many years ago, there were more Japanese there (especially at the Pearl Harbor Memorial), they couldn't win it in WWII but they sure can spend and buy their way into the islands....

I really hope that the mexican government steps in here shortly and monitors what is being built, how it is being built... we don't want Cancun and Maya sky lines, but unfortunatly $$$$$$$$$$$$ is coming and it is coming hard and fast....

Thanks for the update Jeff....

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by chico98 » Thu May 03, 2007 1:35 pm

the local news say that the hotel industry is down 10% compared to last year

they blame it on the condominmum developement

hiba79
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by hiba79 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 am

After new season starts market is up 20% and create hope for better feature.