Website to Sell Nonexistent Real Estate

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
Website to Sell Nonexistent Real Estate

Post by chico98 » Tue May 29, 2007 4:47 pm

Site sells long-term real estate 'investments'
A Web site is selling oceanfront properties in Hawaii. Well, the properties will be oceanfront in 10,000 years. Right now the land is submerged below sea level. The site’s owner says it is not a scam. Rather, it is supposed to be fun.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070528/D8PDB6BO4.html

site
http://www.petroglyphs.com/loihi/default.htm

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue May 29, 2007 7:34 pm

I notice on CNN today that astromers are having a heyday finding new planets and solar systems right now. Perhaps they should be selling land on these planets too.

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Wed May 30, 2007 2:01 am

Anyone that thinks this is a scam, and not a joke...is just daft....and should send them their credit card info!

From their website -
Take this opportunity to own new never before occupied raw land. Lo'ihi, the newest addition to the Hawaiian Chain but still in International waters, is rescheduled for building as early as 5997, give or take a few thousand years, will offer some of the most spectacular view lots ever available near Hawaii. Every lot will have an ocean view and will appreciate rapidly in value. Your land will grow with time. Call our Sales Office and schedule an appointment to go over this fabulous offer to own one of the worlds great scarcities: water front view lots in the Hawaiian Islands Chain.

nevadabadgirl
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by nevadabadgirl » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:32 am

I found this hilarious. Would I send them my credit card info> Not on a bet...maybe a money order though..... :lol: