Bathroom Conversation (joke)

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God
Bathroom Conversation (joke)

Post by smitty » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:29 am

I was barely sitting down at the airport washroom, when I heard a voice from the other stall saying, "Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says, "So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say: "Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question. "Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them "No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously, "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps trying to talk to me."

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:45 pm

:lol:

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Got to add this one Jim.

Guy is in a stall and the person on the next stall says " Listen, I am out of toilet paper here, could you give me some from your roll?" The first guy answers "Sorry but it looks like all I have here is about 6 or 7 sheets myself" A little later the first guy asks " Do you happen to have any newspaper or a magazine?" Again the first guy says "Sorry, nothing like that at all" There is about 30 seconds of silence and then the voice says " Do you have 2 Fives for a Ten?

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Toilet Humour

Post by smitty » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:08 pm

Good one Howard ! :) Reminds me of what Laurie's Dad said about WW2 - they gave you 3 sheets of toilet paper - one for up - one for down - and one for the shine ! :)
Heard another funny Military story recently . Our friend had joined the Army and he was greeted with this welcome from his drill Sgt - "Walsh -you 250 lb bag of sh*t without the bag ! " :)