Mid-Life Crisis

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
Mid-Life Crisis

Post by chico98 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Mid-Life Crisis

After being married for 44 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said, 'Honey, 44 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old gal.

'Now I have a $500,000.00 home, a $45,000.00 car, nice big bed and plasma screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 65-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things.'

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25-year-old gal, and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

submitted by philo of la cruz

Tom1
PV Fan
PV Fan

Wishes...

Post by Tom1 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:39 pm

John and Martha had been married for 40 years and were enjoying their first vacation for several years in Puerto Vallarta. Walking along los Muertos Beach, they came upon a strange old bottle. Martha picked it up, carefully looked it over and then pulled out an ancient cork from the top.

Suddenly, a beautiful fairy appeared, all dressed in sparkling white. She explained that an evil genie had imprisoned her in the bottle ages ago, and that she was thrilled to have finally escaped. She explained to the couple that she would grant each of them one wish for having freed her.

Martha thought for time and then said that she was so enjoying her trip, that she would love to have a pretty condo up in the hills where she and John could enjoy themselves and admire the sunsets every evening. POOF – the fairy announces that her wish has been granted.

John, looking somewhat embarrassed, admits that his wish is to live with a wonderful woman 25 years younger than him, saying that that has always been his dream.

POOF – it too became instantly true – as his age advanced from 70 to 95.

Moral of the story: While many men are goats, never forget that fairies are women!