Crossed over to the "Dark Side"

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Crossed over to the "Dark Side"

Post by chuck » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Yes, I have crossed over to the DARK SIDE :twisted: . I have been posting on the dreaded Tripadvisor for several years now, under the name "DonCarlos".

I hope you all forgive me for my transgressions but I needed an outlet to other destinations in Mexico other than PV. Don't get me wrong, I still love PV and at the drop of a sombrero would make a trip there, but it's really hard to find really good deals out of STL MO. for when I want to go. I'm also glad to see the GCP is still getting really good reviews.

In the last 12 months we have been to Puerto Aventuras, Playa del Carmen, Ixtapa, Nuevo Vallarta and in 10 days will be at Puerto Morelos again on the Riviera Maya. I hope to return to PV some time in early spring '09 if everything goes right.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck i know that Don Carlos has been busy over on the "dark side" of the cyber world, as i too have been bouncing back and forth trying to keep peace and harmony in the universe.... and somedays that is easier said than done... Good to see you out here every now and then buddy... take care... from our family to yours...

tom and lorrie
mr and mrs crown

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Hi Chuck

Post by smitty » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Always nice to see your posts Chuck . Mexico is a beautiful country with so many places to explore - no shame in expanding ones travels . :)

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:56 pm

Gracias mí amigos.

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Hi Chuck. Great to hear from you again,. Traveling anywere is our fav. country is great. Take care, Bryan

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Chuck :)
I agree with you..
We too needed an outlet to other destinations in Mexico other than PV and I do like PV lots and will return one day but for now we want to explore other areas in Mexico and the World..
Bill and I are going again to Playacar end of Nov. then next year we will choose a different location ...

Happy Travels... :)