Airport and cold cerveza question!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

cside17
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Airport and cold cerveza question!

Post by cside17 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Hi all arriving on Oct 13th. My buddy and I are staying in Punta Mita. Is there anywhere in the airport arrivals area, to buy a cold 6 pack for the long bus ride!

I think Palladium Vallatra is one of the last stops for the tour bus. Don't really want to be thirsty for the ride!

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Also any one interested in splitting the cost of a days fishing 3 ways, please let me know.

We leave on the 20th!

roowie
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

not that I have seen

Post by roowie » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 pm

I do not recall seeing a place inside the airport in the arrival area that offers cerveza to go.
Maybe if enough people agree to stop, the shuttle driver can make a pit stop for you at a convenience store.
I could be wrong, and will watch this thread with you, in case some members that live in PV know something I don't know...

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 am

there are convenience stores across the highway from the airport. take the pedestrian walkway across, you have to cross the highway to get the bus to punta mita anyway.

roowie
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by roowie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:50 pm

original poster,
you are taking an airport shuttle/transportation included bus to your destination resort,right?
or are you leaving the airport on foot to catch a local bus?
I interpreted "tour bus" as transportation from the airport. Either way, it doesn't look like there are any places within the airport serving beer to go upon arrival.

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Upstairs in the departure level outside the security gate, there are places that sell cold cervesa. A good propina should get a 6-pack to go.

cside17
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by cside17 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:06 am

Thanks all for the info. We are on a tour bus. The last 4 times I have been down to the Royal D C. The bus usually sits for about 20 minutes. It should be the same for the Palladium Vallarta, correct?

So KCowan, do I have time to run up there to buy a 6 pack? The good thing is my buddy is a smoker, and he will not let that bus leave till he has at least 2. Enough time to run and get 6?

KC your from Vancouver correct? That's where we are coming from!

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:59 pm

It depends on how long your luggage takes. I would check in with the driver and let him know you are just heading over to departures for 5 minutes.

(Yup West Vancouver)

cside17
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by cside17 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:14 pm

Thanks KC.

Propina means tip, si?

I'm from Deep Cove originally. Now live by Grand Boulevard!