Mary Jane in PV

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

crazylarry
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Mary Jane in PV

Post by crazylarry » Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm

First off let me say I am not looking for anything illegal. I have seen a few things in the news recently about Mexico nationally decriminalizing the personal possession of all drugs for adults and was curious what the status is. Has this law taken effect and is it kosher to use mari-juana while in PV?

Again I don't want to break the law in a foreign country and I am not asking "where can I buy some", just what the current status is.

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvgemini » Thu May 14, 2009 10:51 pm

It is still illegal to grow, buy, sell, or consume marijuana in Mexico.

Try tequila!!

Sally

crazylarry
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by crazylarry » Fri May 15, 2009 3:05 am

pvgemini wrote:It is still illegal to grow, buy, sell, or consume marijuana in Mexico.

Try tequila!!

Sally
I'll stick to the non-toxic substance, guess I will just have to do it here at home though :(

Thanks for the info.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Fri May 15, 2009 5:16 am

Can't answer, and I know you don't want my opinion on general use, but since you mixed using a drug and a religious belief within the same question, I will tell you that it would not be Kosher to use/consume it on September 27/28th if that's the time period you plan on being in PV no matter what the law is.

crazylarry
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by crazylarry » Fri May 15, 2009 1:27 pm

ronald wrote:Can't answer, and I know you don't want my opinion on general use, but since you mixed using a drug and a religious belief within the same question, I will tell you that it would not be Kosher to use/consume it on September 27/28th if that's the time period you plan on being in PV no matter what the law is.
Now I am thinking you might be high? What does September have to do with anything? I am going in the next month or so.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

High Holidays

Post by smitty » Fri May 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Ronald is being funny and referring to the Jewish High Holy Days - fasting and atonement mean no smoking and definitely no munchies . :)

http://www.holidays.net/highholydays/

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Tue May 19, 2009 6:47 pm

P.V. definately has you covered for the munchies. Poolside nachos. quesadillas, shrimp ceviche tacos, and burgers and fries. Unfortunately, not so great in jail.

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by pdxbuff » Sat May 23, 2009 3:07 am

Buying weed or any other drug is very easy in PV. Just consult with a beach vendor who you trust. Watch out though as they will try to rip you off as to quantity and quality.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sat May 23, 2009 5:26 am

Make sure you "trust them". They have been known have undercover Federales working the beach. :shock:

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sun May 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Just mho (and I have nothing against recreational use on occasion, though it's been years since I have) but if you can't handle a week or 2 in Paradise without weed, you may have a drug problem.

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by pdxbuff » Mon May 25, 2009 5:53 am

Can you handle Puerto Vallarta for a week ot two without cervezas or margaritas?

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

A Smoking Cerveza

Post by smitty » Mon May 25, 2009 11:37 am

This seems like a good compromise - Buzz Beer ! :)

http://www.thebeerstore.ca/beers/brandd ... sp?id=7553

Or if you prefer a stronger alternative - Vodka with a little extra ingredient .

http://www.absinth.com/links/vodka.html

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Tue May 26, 2009 4:57 pm

pdxbuff wrote:Can you handle Puerto Vallarta for a week ot two without cervezas or margaritas?
I can, and if there were the threat of ending up in Mexican jail for the mere possession of them, I would. Just saying a little pot buzz now and then is fine but why risk ruining your vacation by ending up in jail unless you have a real problem?

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by pdxbuff » Thu May 28, 2009 4:01 am

Must have hit a nerve but no problemo Dave. Just kidding really.
Just returned from 2 weeks in PV and it was the absolute deadest that I have ever seen. The economy and the flu BS have destroyed the economy in PV. So sorry. I tried to stimulate by eating and drinking mas mragaritas which apparently helped but was not enough. I'll be back next December.
PDXBUFF

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Thu May 28, 2009 4:11 am

I knew we could count on you to do your part for the economy and if I manage to get down there this year I'll try to do mine. [sun]

puck

Re: Mary Jane in PV

Post by puck » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:02 am

Hi guys, if you are taking about Marijuana, Then I have to say that it grows in our country. and sells openly. :D :lol:

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Yes, times have-a-changed.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSQIfE4-61Y

When I attended "the institution of higher education", close to "the boot heel of MissourA", and resided in the dorm complex known as "Towers", there was this creature that played this, same loop format, extremely LOUD......ahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA. Some of the Resident Advisors who took their roles to too seriously never caught the hacker |:-|

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:08 pm

Honorable mention to George Carlin's Toledo Window box" album LOL " Olde King Cole was a merry olde soul, and merry old soul was he. He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl. I guess we all know about olde King Cole........ :P "