WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
WASH YOUR HANDS!!!!

Post by chico98 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 pm

from the tribune

at imss they encourage to you to use the antibacteria gel despensor as you enter
and all doors to remain closed
as it was open all the time

buen salud

chico

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 pm

You should have listened.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Howards Charm

Post by smitty » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Some insight on the jax character .

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9GHoR-RJLy8/S ... sshole.jpg

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 pm

They say it takes one to know one..... :roll: I'm happy that I don't know any at all! ... well there might be a few old criminals out there that meet the description, but I would not want to be accused of being the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW: Smitty: Missed you at the Madison Fundraiser last weekend... Don't worry, you were part of the discussion, but your presence would have been nice as well..... :lol:

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Jimbo, thank you for publicly allowing us all to know your Credo.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Pigs

Post by smitty » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:14 pm

No worries Ronald - quite honestly spending time - no matter how worthy the cause - with people I detest (you) isn't my style .

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am

I've never met Ron and think I LIKE him lol! Don't worry Ron, most people from Tronna and area (with very few exceptions) fall under the a$$hole category. I'd rather spend time with pigs, their intelligence quotia is far superior.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:09 am

Pigs
No worries Ronald - quite honestly spending time - no matter how worthy the cause - with people I detest (you) isn't my style
Don't worry Ron, most people from Tronna and area (with very few exceptions) fall under the a$$hole category
That's not true Rosie. It's a pretty big city so guaranteed to have a few more than any community I've lived in, but everybody that I know personally that call Toronto home are really nice people.

There are a few people in Toronto that are in shock over the state of their economy right now... losing their homes... under skilled, overpaid and quite fearful of joining the dole line and, can't afford both their medication and their counselor's fees... have pity on those that are acting like pigs because of all this Rosie.

Now that I got that out of the way... How the ^%$ did I get myself into the middle of this urination war... I joined this board to learn something and keep abreast of what is happening in PV. Instead posters who hate other posters with a passion (for whatever reason, could be rich vs poor, stupid vs smart, penis envy, or maybe they're the kind who meet the definition of the worst employee.... you know the ones that can't play in the sandbox with other people) take some innocuous post or a respondents half hearted attempt at levity, right out of context and try to start a war. Antisocial isn't even half a answer for their behaviours.

This board used to be fun... Smitty - after 3500 posts a normal person should think you'd know how to behave. And Howard, that other board that you vented on until you closed it obviously didn't endear you to a few of this crew, and of course those that posted there (probably still do, but I don't give a rip), use the same 'handles' so everybody that was anywhere close to paranoid visited the site to see who tried to castrate them that day... Jeez all of you..., grow up... do you take your work home with you and take it out on the dog... or if you get ticked off at home do you take it out on your religious leader (if you have one)? Leave that crap on the other board and come to this one with a clean slate for pete's sake. And yes, I know that includes me.

and finally: I grew up on a farm... we had a farrow to finish operation... so I know all about hogs. Pigs are the smartest, cleanest, and most adaptable animal that you would hope to have... that's why the pot bellied pigs make such great pets... So thanks for the comparison... it's a compliment.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 am

Smitty is like a 2-year-old stomping his feet and throwing things just to see of any one will pay attention. I read his posts here with his childish comments and go right on the the next thread. Smitty has not yet learned that skill. He has to be the most miserable person on this planet; the only way he is happy is being a Smart A$$ to whomever he decides his target is today. He certainly is doing nothing to promote Puerto Vallarta with the childish antics he displays on a regular basis. I am sure he will go out and search the internet for some more "emoticons" now to further enhance his posts.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Scat Kat

Post by smitty » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:27 am

Katty - poo no need to get your oversized panties in a knot ! Image Ronnie if nothing else comes out of this thread - at least you know the withered crone is a fan . You do seem to have found your niche - apologist for Howie and his crew can't be an easy task .

Edit : Whats up Grosie ? Must be hard to hold back on the vulgarity that is your trademark ?

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 pm

How pathetic can you get? katty poo, grosie, howie? If I had not met you one trip to PV 5 years ago, I would swear that you are a 12 year old.

It will never cease to amaze me that you, who posts almost as much nonsense as Chico, gets all a dither when anyone else posts something they might think humorous.

I do not dislike you or your Loonie Tunes Lady friend, I pity the 2 of you.

You will have to stop with the PMs, it is getting so tiresome.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Fat Boy And Friends

Post by smitty » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Poor offended Teletubbie howard ( big tub of goo ) and I didn't even use my rotund ronnie line . I guess I will save that for a later date . :)Since we are so full of advice - Ron if you are intent on being howards bumboy - represent yourself properly. howard I don't know what lies you are producing - but I haven't pm 'ed you or any of your scumbag friends in several months . Post your lies .

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:34 pm

My goodness, you certainly have a command of the English language for a 12 year old. Yes Lochinvar, I am over weight. Far more preferable to me then being intellectually challenged, as seems to be your problem. What causes you to constantly lash out? My weight does not border on obesity, while your mental capacity does border on retardation.

Back to the matter at hand. This is an information board, not your personal place to pick fights.

Perhaps the PMs you send are better. The rest of the board does not have to read your drivel and I can just delete.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 pm

I have never had the pleasure of meeting either of you...

Can I buy you a Corona?

Edited to remove some inflammatory stuff that made me look like a 12 year old as well.
Last edited by ronald on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 pm

Ron, you're right, I will take pity on these poor misguided souls. I've never had the displeasure of meeting Smitty the Smithrite (so named because he is full of, and spews, garbage) and truly hope I never do. There isn't enuf vaccine to fight the virus he is. Admit it garbageboy, you're just p'od because you are unable to view the discussions and friendship on "another" board and that just puts your thong in a knot!
As to vulgarity, garbageboy, you corner the market on that.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:50 pm

Good heavens. I'm embarrassed for you all right now. :oops:

Joyce

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:50 am

Just curious Joyce. Should those of us that are constantly the subject of Jimbo's ugly posts, just sit back without replying? Have you ever noticed that Jim never seems to post anything unless it is aiming a Barb at someone or defending his FRIEND?

I truly do not like the need to respond to his drivel, but I for one, can not sit by and let him fill these pages with his and his only thoughts.

Life is tough enough right now for so many. Why do we have to sit by and have this bitterness assault us? I have been a member here a very long time and have always come for the information about PV.

I admire your posts always, because they are about PV and the things about it you see, good or bad. I have never seen you take anyone to task on something you do not agree with. For that, I thank you.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by smitty » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:46 pm

howie you are a whining wanker - leave Joyce alone and post your usual drivel .

chico98
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by chico98 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm

WASH YOUR HANDS

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Re: Posts

Post by howard_jax » Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 pm

smitty wrote:howie you are a whining wanker - leave Joyce alone and post your usual drivel .
Jimbo, I am rather sure if Joyce wants to comment on my post she will. Not everyone need a Lochinvar

"Whining Wanker" now that is very good. Did your Wife help you with that? I know it could not have been your posting partner.