US CITIZENS ATTN!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

markosjal
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
US CITIZENS ATTN!

Post by markosjal » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:46 am

This Post is to make people aware and to seek support of the US Consulate as well as Mexican Authorities. PLEASE PRESSURE ALL AUTHORITIES TO THINK JEANNIE

My daughter is now three years old , and I have now not seen her for half of her life. Just three years ago, she was born in Puerto Valletta. Her mother my wife (Mexican National) had mental health issues before we married . I know not one person who knew us that will say that she was abused physically , emotionally or otherwise. My daughter spoke English, and her first words were Dada, not mama, I DO NOT KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND ALL I HAVE ARE GOVERNMENT LIES.

In March 2008, she lost he purse . She disappeared with my daughter that night and witnesses that I later found in Zapopan said that she was getting in out of other people's (strangers) cars as she did not drive,, This was between 10:30 PM and 12:30 AM n Downtown Zapopan,. We knew nobody in the area. I later traced her to the Ministerio Publico, but she had already gone. Judging by what I was told at the Ministerio Publico, I was led to believe that the officer felt that maybe she had some mental health issues. She finally called at 2:30 AM, according too her From the home of her brother far away from where we were in downtown Zapopan. Later she was at the home of my nephews, and I felt good that she was there with people that she knew and from her home town.

A few days later with my one year old daughter she went to DIF Zapopan , and they sent me a Citatorio, of which I complied with . The Citatorio from DIF is completely voluntary. The day I received the citatorio from DIF I was on the phone to DIF and other agencies asking how II could get a mental evaluation for her. DIF Zapopan informed me that they could help, and I informed them that during the course of the conversation a citatorio arrived.

The next day DIF Zappopan closed me in a small room insisting that I tell them about how I physically abused my wife. They called me 1 hour before her, apparently to use such a tactic on me. They also informed me that they could not help me at all unless I produced Immigration papers. . As a Dual National by birth I require no immigration papers, I have a Mexican Voter card and a Mexican birth certificate. They implied my documents were false and insisted I produce immigration papers.

Thought the course of the day DIF made many accusations, none of which were true. My daughter was there and nobody so much as attempted to speak to her in English. Some hours later they informed me that they believed my wife had mental health issues and referred her to SALME , and one employee of DIF advised me to go too SALME (Salud Mental del Estado de Jalisco) on my own so I would be there when they took her. I was also told, “if we take the baby from her now she will fall more”

At SALME I waited nearly 2 hours before she arrived (what transpired during that time I have no idea) . The person from DIF that took her there asked what I was doing there. I said she is my wife, and that my daughter was there as well. The DIF employee then spoke to the doctor alone behind closed doors. When my wife was called and the person that represents her , they refused to accept me as her spouse to represent herey later tried to call the police and have me removed. I now know I could have signed her into SALME without her own consent, but nobody informed me of this at the time.

My wife and daughter were isolated from all family and friends for at least two weeks. I have no idea why , but this I believe to be a manipulation tactic. A deprived person becomes more compliant.

During this time she was deprived, and knowing of her mental health issues DIF zapopan presented her with legal documents for her to sign . They refused her the advice of LicIrma who is a ggoood friend of hers that she confided in, and was working with a Law firm at the time. This is abuse of a Mentally Ill person and I filed appropriate criminal charges against them.

Although never presented with any criminal charge, against me, they are now attempting the same charges that they tried to press over a year ago. Since the Ministerio Publico ordered a mental evaluation of my wife, they now try the same thing with the criminal court directly. In this way the Mental Evaluation required by the Minitserio Publico gets swept under the rug and I must re-present the criminal charges against DIF that I previously filed. They continue to cite these charges against me to put me off, but to date I have never been charged, nor is there a single witness in vallarta where we lived that will support the vicious lies in the charges. Frankly the charges are from a woman who mis afraid of loosing her daughter to DIF, and feels she must comply with DIF or lose her daughter.

Later I sought the help of the US Consulate who “Ravi” in Guadalajara informed me that they could register her as a US Citizen, without her presence , under the circumstance. After presenting the documents they refused with no reason given. The US consulate has done NOTHING this is the daughter of a US Citizen who herself qualifies as a US Citizen. I did not seek a US Passport for my daughter, . In a recent news Article DIF Confirmed my suspicion that they had a hand in the US Consulate's decision as seen earn the end of this article.

http://www.notivallarta.com/v2/notas.ph ... s&id=18629

The only thing they told me is they can not get involved in legal matters in Mexico.

Why would DIF have knowledge of a matter of the US State Department, if I had not told them?

Is it a matter of Policy that a foreign government has anything to say about who qualifies as a US Citizen?

Why were all of my original documents not returned by the US Consulate?

Why was I told that she could be registered then after the paper shuffle declined?

When my daughter is some day registered as a US Citizen the consulate and other state Department agencies will be then guilty of a dereliction of duties, for not having registered and located her at least. Her nationality will be BY BIRTH AND FROM BIRTH.

Mark
044 322 205 5236
markosjal AT Gmaiil.com

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

My heart bleeds for you Mark but I have problems of my own.

Post by pdxbuff » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:38 am

nm

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 pm

Mark, I feel for you it seems you are between a rock and a hard spot BUT I don't believe this type of information should be posted by you on the internet for everyone to read. In the US we have very strictly regulated laws about patient privacy and your wife's medical issues don't belong all over the internet for the entire world to be privy too. Personally, I think you should hit the delete button.

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

?

Post by teatrolimon » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 pm

by any chance do you go by any other nicknames mark

kat

although the laws in the united states are clearly written, i truly think he is trying to get a lttle help from people from this board

maybe by some faint chance there just might be someone with the knowledge neccesary to help him

i really feel for the guy

either way this is a vey hard call

bruce

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:17 pm

Bruce, Kat is not finding fault with the gist of the writers post. She seems to be advising the writer that the information as to his Wife's mental problems are not something that should be posted in any depth. I am sure that we all feel for him. We are certainly limited to only giving him our sympathy.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 am

Bruce,
Let explain it to you in simpler terms....His post is directed at US citizens and asking them to pressure the US consulate. How much help do you think he will get out of a country that has strict patient privacy laws? While his wife is not a US citizen they will not fight for anything that is against the law in the US. I stand by what i said he would be better off to get it off of this and the other web sites he has plastered it all over.

Taking into account that there are always 3 sides to every domestic dispute, his, hers and the truth as it stands with no one's "side". If everything he says is true and she is 100% wrong and he is 100% right, she is still ill and has a right to not have her medical information spread all over the internet without her permission or knowledge.

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

ic

Post by teatrolimon » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:39 am

i cant certainly understand

boy i just hate to see people be seperated by these type of issues

im pretty sensitive to children and the tough times they go through
mark
i wish you the best in your endeavors

bruce