Winter Flu ?

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

2ndchance
PV Fan
PV Fan
Winter Flu ?

Post by 2ndchance » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:16 am

How are the winter months in PV in regards Flu ,viruses ,allergies etc.?Since a lot of people go to PV during the winter from other countries i would think that some bring their bugs with them,but i hope that it is not as bad as in the states. I will be spending a couple of months in PV starting in June and if all goes well, will make plans to move there. When we went last June, we fell in love with PV and also noticed no one was coughing and sneezing with allergies as here in the states.As much as i love my home, I am trying to flee from all the allergies and respiratory infections that each spring and winter bring here in Texas.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:39 am

I attribute any 'flu' that I or the wife has picked up over the last 15 years while in Mexico to the plane ride either there or back.

While in Mexico I have found that any allergies that we have seem to disappear due to the climate, humidity, and lack of allergens in the air that bother us here... (animals, pets, pollen in trees, crops, relatives, etc). My wife says it improves her complexion as well.....something about not as dry on the skin.... I won't say she looks better/younger in PV, but I like that she feels that way. :lol: :lol:

2ndchance
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by 2ndchance » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Ronald,thanks for the good news.I also found that i could breathe much,much better when we went in June,but as soon as i stepped out of the airport on our return home i started wheezing so bad that it freaked out some of the fellow travelers.Besides having only one lung and asthma ,the pollens from the oak,cedar,etc.etc. are trying to do me in,that is why i want to move to PV besides loving a lot of other things that make PV so special. You really made me laugh when you mentioned relatives as an allergen. How did you know that i also think that i will breathe so much better without a few of those. :lol: :lol: :lol: