Time for vacation!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

vexsgirl
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Time for vacation!

Post by vexsgirl » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:02 am

Just booked our vacation back to PV! We will be there April 19-26th. We are staying at the Buenaventura. Has anyone stayed there? Last year we stayed at the Villa Premiere next door. Not expecting the same but wanted to know any info anyone has. Also...anyone know if theres anything going on that week?
So excited I cant stand it!!!

Cheers!

darla
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by darla » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Have an awesome time! I hope you are more patient than me...I am crawling out of my skin waiting to leave.

vexsgirl
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by vexsgirl » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 pm

Thanks Darla!
You only have 10 days to go... Im soooo jealous! How long are you staying there? Keep us posted on whats going on when you get there.. if you can!
Have a great time!

Im thinking it time for a margarita!

Cheers!

vexsgirl
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by vexsgirl » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Looking for ideas? Go to Trip Advisor. There are a ton of forum boards to lead you to the place you wish to go. They have alot of info and the trip advisor D.E.s are great for that.
I book through Expedia. It may not be the lowest price all the time but it works for us.
Good luck and let me know where you end up going!

Cheers!

reklawtim1
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

I am going to beat you there!

Post by reklawtim1 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:39 pm

:D
Headed to PV March 15-20. Staying at the Sheraton Bouganvilla. Have not been to PV since 2002. Hope to not be spending the week alone...any tips on where to meet nice, mature (35-50 range) ladies in town?

Allinthecards
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Allinthecards » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:08 pm

The Buenaventura is nice, clean, and a very friendly staff. It is not as luxurious as the premier, but the price is usually less also.

btimm
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by btimm » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Hi. The weekend of April 20th is their Labor Day weekend and the town is super crowded as well as all of the resorts. It is a blast to go downtown for the festivities. Enjoy!

vexsgirl
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by vexsgirl » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:10 am

btimm wrote:Hi. The weekend of April 20th is their Labor Day weekend and the town is super crowded as well as all of the resorts. It is a blast to go downtown for the festivities. Enjoy!
Is there anything special they do for that? I love crowds so its all good for me.