Getting Married in October in PV....a couple of questions...

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 pm

you could also just bus everyone to boca and hang there. nice beach with cantinas, who would sure love 50 people coming for a visit.

mykul
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by mykul » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Thanks Benito,

We have thought of doing a day trip to one of the local beaches as well.
My gal and I land in Mexico 3 weeks before the wedding and will start planning a little more formally once we get a better idea of what everyone would like to do.

Veromex
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Veromex » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 pm

I think its great getting married in PV and its great that everyone is pitching to help with the food situation, there is Soriana's and maybe local supermarkets that may require some travel. I hope you have a great wedding!! :)

mykul
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by mykul » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:09 am

Thanks everyone....we fly down in just over a month. I'll post a few pics once the deed is done.

davidmcguire760
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by davidmcguire760 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am

I don't know if this would work for you, and I'm sure you already have your plans at this point. (I don't get on these forums very often). But, you could get tickets for the whole group leaving at the same time on the Bahia Allegre or several other of the snorkle tour boats that stop at Los Arcos and then continue on to Yelapa or the Marrietas. Most resorts have taxis just outside and they are pretty cheap for the most part and will usually take up to 4 at a time. At my resort there are usually several waiting there at any minute of the day or night. Just suggestions, but like I said, I'm sure you got it covered by now. Congratulations on your wedding.

mykul
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by mykul » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:25 am

So as it turns out my fiance's family are going in together to rent a bus for the trip from Aguascalientes. The bus will stay in Vallarta for the duration of our stay and we can use it to visit other points, so we may just day trip north to another beach.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
We landed in Vallarta last week (2 days late thanks to Jova) and are now in Aguascalientes visiting the family.
We return to Vallarta Monday and wed next Saturday.
Excited!