first annual TTR midwest repeaters PARTY!!!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
first annual TTR midwest repeaters PARTY!!!

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:21 pm

HEY! I am getting ready to cross the river to Illinois for the first annual Temptation Resort and Spa midwestern repeaters party! A bunch of us who love Temptation resort and Spa in Cancun have been invited to a big pool party at the host's home in Alton, IL! 8) Chinos, who was the old entertainment director at the resort was supposed to be the "special guest" but he had to cancel last minuite~DAMN! Will post a followup "party report" with pics! Rumors of a NTVB game have been abounding for weeks!..............

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Do you see anywhere on this Board anything about Cancun? Matter of fact I do believe that the name of this is PUERTO VALLARTA NET
Why not find a Cancun board? Or have they all thrown you off?

condor
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by condor » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:16 am

Now Now Howard be nice I'm waiting to see the pics! :twisted: :lol:

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:06 pm

When it comes to Todd, I was just about as nice as I can be.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Howard kinda like the olde, grouchey hardboiled tenured HS BB'l coach that is allways one one's case. Far be it anyone has a good time but HOWARD. We started at a east side bar, and got quite hilarious when a young bachollorete party showed up & Pat "strupped" for 'em! Then off to Bart's hose, the pool in the middle of a cornfield~gotta love the midwest!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Huh?

Post by webmaster » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Is it me or does this Uecker guy/gal speak another language than English?

M.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Mogens, can you say loser. He has been banned from all the other PV boards. Some more then once. I think he was tossed here under another name.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Howard, remeber the Golden Rule? Morgens can you say BOOZER?

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Is it me or does this Uecker guy/gal speak another language than English?

He's pretty much harmless when he's taking his meds Mogens. If he forgot or has taken too much of the sauce his record on other boards is to deluge us with baseball information and pictures of him partying with some transvestites in Cancun. You gotta give him credit for not picking the ugly ones anyway. :lol: :lol:

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Uecker_seats wrote:Howard, remeber the Golden Rule? Morgens can you say BOOZER?
You are without a doubt an Idiot. Tell me about the Golden Rule.

I have no idea where you get your information from, but I am a very moderate drinker.

BTW, the Gentleman that runs this board is named Mogens.

It is good to see that the single success you seem to have enjoyed in life, was your Charisma bypass.

Now back to your emptying bed pans and bemoaning the fact the Cards are 5 games out.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Howard, your bitterness is legendary. Ron, you know I do suffer from manic depression. Thanks for exploiting it and making fun of it on this board too.
Last edited by Uecker_seats on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:36 pm

All yours Todd. Until I hear that you are gone from here, I am.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Golly. Howard is having a bad decade. He attacked me several times here out of the blue, and you expect me to feel sorry for you? This bothers me greatly........

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Todd, Todd, Todd,
What is wrong with you? Can we have one PV forum about PV that isn't name calling, mud slinging s***? I get tired of watching the gong show going on and this forum doesn't have it anymore, let's keep it that way. :)

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:22 pm

I think the posters on here are disgusted that you post nothing at all about PV, I frankly could care less about some party with people who go to Cancun. Post that on a Cancun forum, if you are still welcome. Until then, as my grandma used to say, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

I said you were harmless Todd, and offered an explanation for the posts that we don't see as fitting in.

Our beef is that you don't post anything about PV... While everyone seem to make posts that are other things in their lives, comments on other communities and events, the majority still stick to the subject of Puerto Vallarta. Yours never do.

My comments that some of your posts were made when off your meds is real in that they are off-base or offensive under that scenario. Being someone with Manic Depression is not a bad thing, any more than having poor eyesight or a loss of hearing. All can be fixed with surgery, glasses, hearing aids, or pills. None of us are perfect and all seek the medical help needed for whatever ails us. In similar manner you shouldn't respond to someone's posts if you need glasses and aren't wearing them to clearly see what they have written.

In your case all we ask is that you only post with a clear mind. That's all we're saying here and on the other boards.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:27 am

After considerable thought I have decided to respond here. Ron, you are correct, medication has been helping. It is a seratononin inbalance that causes this, something people cannot control. I have also completely quit drinking, 9 weeks and only 2 beers during that time! Needless to say I feel allot better! Playing basketball with some of the city home boys one nite a week too. I apologise if this upset anyone by me posting that here, it was nice making some new friends. You should have seen Bart's house, out in the middle of a cornfield, pond, big pool FUN!

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:37 am

Hey..... I didn't say that you should quit drinking.... what would your favorite resort in Cancun do without you? You keep that up and we'll have to send somebody over to your house with some bibles!