Malecon

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Malecon

Post by canucker » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm

I have heard that the Malecon is closed to vehicle traffic. Is this fact? When I was there last they closed it on Friday nights and had a big street party with live music and entertainment.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Malecon

Post by webmaster » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 am

I can see you are not checking out the website, here's more info on the Malecon: http://www.puertovallarta.net/what_to_d ... alecon.php

There is space for a car to drive by, but I think there are certain moments and circumstances when they can driver there, otherwise the Malecon is 100% for pedestrians and it is still a great attraction in town, I like it more now.

Mogens

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canucker » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 pm

I did see the photos, but wasn't sure if that was the new and improved south end where it widens out near the Arches. That looks awesome!!!

mikeypv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mikeypv » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:01 am

It is very lovely in the daytime, but at night I find it to be too dark, it's not very well lit at all in my opinion.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Didn't notice

Post by webmaster » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:24 pm

I didn't notice at the time. Now that I think back, it may have been a little dark, but it's more romantic that way, plus it's good not to waste so much energy, something they love to do in the US of A... ;-)

Greetings

M.