Smilin' Irish Eyes";)

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Smilin' Irish Eyes";)

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Happy St Patrick's day folks! The Ancient Order of Hibernians are hosting their annual parade in the Dogtown area of St Louis. Yesterday they painted green shamrocks on Tamm Ave., my old neighborhood of almost 14 years. It's 200,000+ where everyone is Irish on that day, and they always have it on the 17th no matter what day of the week. Unfortunately the event has outgrown the neighborhood. Nothing like waiting in line with thousands of people who converge from west county to the quaint city borough, waiting in line at Seamus McDaniel's waiting to dole out $6USD for a 10 oz. plastic glass of Guinness. This year no coolers, too many problems with amatures in the past. For the second time in 6 years in my "new"south city bungalow it's the second annual SP day party for me. I love cooking the corned beef briscuits, makes the house smell so good. Ice cold greed Dos Equis bottles, and some assorted U2 CD's get things going when loved ones, friends and neighbors come to call. Last year "Big" Mack showed up with a 12 of Budweiser bottles, and threw it in the big 7up cooler I salvaged from a Quicktrip, and the homeboys showed up with Milwaukee's Best Ice (GROSS), but started drinking Mack's Bud's! He was like "YOU GUYS #$%^ LAY OFF OF MY BUDWEISER'S, I DON'T FEEL LIKE HAVING TO DRINK YOUR CRAPPY BEER LATER" LOL. Another buddy who is a chef is making his signature potato salad too. Best home-style Corned beef and cabbage and all of the fixings in all of town. If anyone is in the metro area ( espcially attractive single women willing to bring their GF's), drop me a PM if you'd like to attend. Just don't drink Big Mack's brews! And also no big controversy about which is the "real" Que?Pasa from it's sycophants :roll: (JEEZE!), you got the Ueck Guarantee that my corned beef dinner is way better then anything you will get at a touristo inspired establishment south of the border!!

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:56 pm

You ought to invite mizzoujack! Be a man about it!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:59 pm

jack is welcome, but really don't expect to see any of VS's sycophants showing up. I actually tried to reach out with him, and got a few PM's back , one minuite he sez he's sick of Rick's rhetoric over there, the next minuite he's best buddies with the guy and staunchly defending him, which seems to be the ever increasing norm. on vallartascent, he accussed me of trolling up as Louiefrom StLouie.....ahahahgaha! I met the real Louie at the GCP in 2006, totally diffrent guy :roll: :lol: 8)

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Two words: manic depressive!