For Coach

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
For Coach

Post by Uecker_seats » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Farewell to the regular conference season, Billikens are A10 conference and tourney champs~~ WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!. Drawing a 4 seed in the Big Dance against New Mexico State, someone told me that they have a 7' 2" 350# center! The Billikens have dedicated the season for our late coach, Rick Majarus. He and Charlie Spoonhour, and "Easy" Ed McCauley are smilin' down on the Bills miracle season. It's nice to say we have a legit shot at a Final 4 appearance. Miracles do happen!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:59 am

Sorry that kid for New Mexico State is 7'5" 350#, hearing how he might be the best big man since Shaq. Boy is that going to be a media circus in San Jose. Our 4 seed has a legit shot, love the guys atitudes. Jesuit school, bad part of town, lost two legendary coaches who restored integrity to the program within the last 14 months that passed way to young. Talk about some insurmountable adversity :arrow: :( . Like Coach Jimmy "V" Valvano allways said "Never, EVER give up". On the hardwood or in life~~~ :twisted: :twisted: 8) :wink: GO BILLS! GOOOOOOOO BILLS!!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 am

Current line is Billikens by 9. Scary as heck, tipoff Thursday 1:10PM CDT
p.s. even though I'm still upset I'm out $10 because there is no Pope Bono 1, but it's good to see I've inspired some copycat Spoongardens on the street!