Cardinals Nation 2nd anual TTR get togeather~Uecketan style!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Cardinals Nation 2nd anual TTR get togeather~Uecketan style!

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Well folks, it’s time for the 2nd annual Temptations Resort and Spa Midwest Summer Reunion this Saturday 7/13/13~WHOOPIE! We start early afternoon at a east side institution, Fas Eddies Bon Air in Alton, and it’s just like warming up with those 12oz curls at the swim up bar at 11am! Cheap drinks and peel and eat shrimp as big as your thumb for .29 cents, beef tenderloin shiskebobs with green peppers for $2.99, and ice cold frosty Busch draught 20oz goblets for $2.75! It’s still a mystery whether or not Pat will recreate his famous strip tease for one of the many bachelorette parties that will probably be going on there too! Then it’s off to Bart’s and Annett’s house around 1pm, for Yucatan fun, Illinois style! Tequila volleyball, private bartender with a fully loaded top shelf bar, Cubs/Cards on the big screen by the pool later that afternoon, and more fun camaraderie all along the way fun, friendly peeps. No drama. No TA cliques allowed, your a$$ will be thrown into the farm pond. :twisted: Still a good chance my buddy Chinos fly in for this, the host has offered to pay for his round trip flights, but he’s battling a bad melanoma, and he’s a tough for being a little dude, (and HILARIOUS), believe me! If anyone can clear a bar and get the crowd going, Chinos is El Vato!, Fast Eddies better watch out, and Little Eddie who runs it now is not so “little”, but he enjoys a good laugh! Will also try to post some pictures of this epic event, but please keep in mind with this crowd it will be a minimum of “PG-13” viewing requirement! Cannot wait to see my resort party friends again!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Sorry for all the previous typos, folks. Here is a link to where all the fun starts:
(appropriate for a adults AI party starter~ no one under 21 allowed!)

http://fasteddiesbonair.com/

Still the BEST Fast Eddie out there, ever since Feltson died!

Also a FANTASTIC Cancun style forcast manyana, mid 80's, low humidity, sunny Spanish sky. 8) No chilie today, hot tamale :D

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:35 am

Hey kids, just a FYI. I posted this thread on LP, and apparently there are quite a few individuals ( and their "friends") who somehow managed to get this thread deleted, when I posted this under their Americas USA Thorn Tree forum. I just cannot fathom the disgust and hatred twards my posts that I put allot of passion into, really heartfelt,and sincere . Some very unhappy lurkers and wannabee's need to LIGHTEN UP. My apologies to most of the casual observers here, it's amazing how hateful and condescending certain creatures can be (all the time making minnimal to no contributions to travel boards while continiously doing nothing but BITCHING to the board admin's) SERIOUSLY :roll:

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Posted this again on LP and its GONE for the second time :cry: . Whether you blow your horn loud, and/or hit that bong hard, or grossly wobble around after too much vodka and blurt out crude insults, advertisers apparently LISTEN. Thanks to Mogens for letting it stay here it is appreciad. It's just amazing how a booze can warp such hatred and spite in some.
Last edited by Uecker_seats on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:34 pm

...double post sorry....

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Sorry assed team

Post by ronald » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:13 am

I've been watching lots of sports these past few days.... two football games with one being our Riders winning... the second is St. Louis / Atlanta and tonight St. Louis / Pittsburgh..... Cardinals lost four straight games. I feel sorry for their manager!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:45 am

Fifth straight loss, first of a twinight double header this P.M., and it looks like# 6 is just round the corner. Cardinal bats have gone flat, this just SUX. The press here call Mgr. Mike Matheny "Captain America", he needs get this club back on track, Buc O's look like they will be hanging around down the Pennant stretch, unlike the past few seasons........

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Damn, tied 1-1 and headin' to the Steel City for game 3, with Kardinal Killer Liriano on the mound, not hoping he will carve up the Cardinal bats to sawdust as usual, AWFULLY tough Ace to Face!. Joe "The Kid" Kelly on the mound for the visitors, the best all around athlete on this team. Again, kudos to the Chaos Crew for bringing Chinos to the Big Easy in early Sept. with a nice donation to the Make A Wish Foundation, a very good cause that helps younsters with severe medical problems to hang on in tough times!

What quote is Chinos famous for and is TTR's signature slogan?:

1) No one knows you and no one gives a $&!+!

2) Lady, if you ever tell anyone about this I'll get fired. Now get the hell out of here and I'm keeping the thong.....

3) Oh Papi, harder, harder :lol: :lol: :lol: