Clowning round Sedalia, MO

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Clowning round Sedalia, MO

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Well in case you haven’t heard, he is the most recent, scandalous statewide controversy to go viral:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metr ... 5e327.html
PLEASE. I think that the Zipper head who coined the phrase “Politically Correct” needs to be publicly flogged, 20 years ago no one ever heard of this trendy “catch phrase”. There has been humor like this regarding every president since Washington, so why is everyone angry about fun poked twards the sitting president? Isn’t taking a comical look at politics funny anymore? Apparently not to some folks! WTH!? Sedalia MO is a small rural community in southwestern Missouri, where they don’t have dinner, they have “supper”, and the state name is pronounced “MISSOURA”. People need to lighten up! It has to be hard to crash a rodeo for gosh sakes, and this looks to be the biggest crash since Borat shocked the rodeo world in his hit movie (which he got like a $30million USD as an advance before shooting even started). If I was this shooed clown, I would drain it for every $ its worth. Leno, Letterman, Larry King, Fartman Stern. I wonder how long and if Jessie Jackson ( and don’t forget Junior will have a new federal residence courtesy of his constituents and taxpayers, I vote for state prison here), and Reverend Al Sharpton are going to get involved with this? I think if Redd Foxx or Richard Pryor were still around, they would think this would be hilarious and play off of it for even more gags. And what about the late George Lindsey, he’d probably try to get in on it with the “big goober” comment! Maybe I can get a Dick Cheney beer blast and turkey shoot together for next years fair……….