BallBBQ Season is here!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
BallBBQ Season is here!

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Well summer has finally arrived here in St Louis, the third week in August! Traditionally September is considered the "Pennant run stretch", therefore I am proclaiming the rest of the midwest's Hot August Night's "BallBBQ Season"! 8)

http://s1280.photobucket.com/user/Uecke ... 2.jpg.html?

Anyone remember them chickens I adopted a year ago last April, and posted about on the FSN? :twisted: Aahahahahah! OK just kidding here, they were returned to the hatchery when it appeared Pearl was actually a Paul, with approaching crowing abilities! These were kick a$$ pork tenderloin butterfly pork chops, with fresh made salad, huge baked potatoes on right on the coals, Italian bread on the grill from Dago Hill, YUM! Thanks to Diana and Roseanna Roseanna Danna for help cleaning up after the first annual Sunday Q 3 weeks ago, you ladies ROCK! The smell from the grill was was driving the dogs in the neighborhood absolutely NUTS!
Checklist:
Chops on the grill
2012 Postseason Cards Lid
16oz Busch Light tallboy
2010 SGA Whitey Herzog 1982 road jersey Tshirt
1964 replica World Series ring, the original "Comeback Cards"
Friends, family, neighbors: PRICELESS!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone, very well deserved! Where did this summer go? Cardinals OOT for a huge series against the Buc’s starting tonight , Cards with a one game lead and looking to break away after this series (Lord, PLEASE help our BULLPEN) Surprise Bday party for homeboy Adam in the park manyana, the BIG 25! His little brother Aaron was murdered in cold blood 12/10, a tragic traumatic loss. I’ve known most of these neighborhood kids for well over 10 years it seems like yesterday when they were all excited about starting high school, where does all the time go? I’m keeping a close eye on my cooler up in the park for Jones’rs, I’m thinking Big Mac will too……. :lol: 8)