Red Roctoberfest, beers, bottlerockets, & one hot Pto Ri

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Red Roctoberfest, beers, bottlerockets, & one hot Pto Ri

Post by Uecker_seats » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:22 pm

The Cardinals are now only 2 wins away from another trip to the Fall Classic. Soulard Oktoberfest was PACKED yesterday, three big tents with high def big screen televisions showing the game amongst the sea of red! $10 admission Friday and Saturday with German oompha bands playing in the steets, more they likely playing St Louis fav "The Duck Dance" 35 times., today free admission! Whatever is left of the 1800+ half barrels they flew in from Germany for this, a 32 ox. plastic beer steins filed will run you $12-13 USD, and you got to drink 'em fast or they will get too warm. How bout that super rookie Michael Wacha just NAILS yesterday pitched out of a bases loaded mess with now outs! Cuban native and probable ROY Puig has been kept under control at the plate, producing a mere "Havana Omelete" fladulation at every appearance there!. This is such a better town with the Cardinals in a groove like this absolutely NUTS in the fall. If they get there and play the BoSox, don't even think about getting at SRO ticket on the streets for $400-$500 USD MINIMUM. Carlos Beltran currently has a higher post season slugging % then Babe Ruth, and also surpassed The Bambino in total # of post season HR's by hitting #19 in the NLDS (in less total # of at bats too!) Wonder what the current ebay price is on that treasure? Since the magical 2011 post season run to the crown it has been a neighborhood tradition to launch bottle rockets after avery win en route to another World Series ring. Yesterday I was down to my last 6, and after those were gone found some "Cherry Bombs" in my garage 100 count strings and ignited those too! in the back yard...... I forgot when they ignited they launch 3-4 feet before, exploding, and one popped like 4 feet from my left ear! ***-( Dind't mind the ringing or the lingering gunpowder smoke either. GO CARDS!!!!!!!GO CARDS!!!!!!!!! E)E

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:45 am

Paint The Town Red Manyana. Gotta like our chances with sooper rookie WACHA WACHA on the hill for the Birds. Winning one of two at home is not as easy as it seems....... :twisted: