Post season justice being served 2 World Series later!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Post season justice being served 2 World Series later!

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:58 am

Though I'm still reeling from the Cardinals brutal collapse in game 6 of this season's Fall Classic, it appears though as this town is moving in the right direction, with help of a sympathetic district judge, and a motivated attorney representing the ACLU, this is something I have been waiting for, at least 6 sasons since this scandal broke in early 2007:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... df8f5.html

Investigative Reporter Elliot Davis, who is a consumer advocate for the local FOX affiliate here capatialized on both the public outcry of disgust over this whole matter, and these dirty cops getting away with a major coverup, ran this story on his assinged Consumer Affairs segment, putting StL Prosecuting Attorney Jennifer Joyce Hayes phone number on the screen and a invition for viewers to call her and "Tell her what you think". I called the phone # he gave and called to voice my opionion regarding my franchise that has meant so much to me ever since I was a little kid. Three days later, after coming home, after a long day of work, my land line was ringing off the hook, and guess what, it was Mrs Hayes calling me back! Coulnd't believe it at the time! We chatted for awhile, and she was very cordial, but when I pointed out to her that the bottom line was that the police officers involved blatently tampered with evidence, she responded with a bucket list of canned answers, very obviously protecting her own! She closed th call by asking me if I ever encountered her at a neighborhood watch meeting or any any public appearance, that I should introduce myself to her so we could further discuss this big coverup. Fast forward 5 years and 2 days after the Cards clinch WS title #11 in 2011, the day after returing from Cancun, 2 days after the Cardinals clinched over Tony Washington's Texas Rangers,I had to report to jury duty the following Monday morning after returing from abroad, the same day legendary Cardinal manager Tony Larussa announced his retirement. They tried to seat me for a 1st degree assault charge, the defendent had a public defender. I explaied to the prosecuter, defense, and the judge, that I could not be non judgemental due to this whole previous scandal, going back to 2006. The sweest thing I got out of it was my response to the presiding judge was "Your Honer, how am I to know that the officer involved with this case was not one of th cops involved with the 2006 WS ticket scandall coverup? Obviously, I did not get picked for this case, and 4 days later recieved a letter from the presiding judge on the case thanking me for my sacrifice of my public duty! SWEET!! Stay tuned here folks, I'm hoping The Feds get involved with this. The best thing is one of the scalpers who got busted and got his WS tix squeezed, heard one of these asshat cops braggin' about it to a anouther cop , and filed a griviance on this getting this whole thing initiated! Stay tuned, this is going to get RICH.

Morgen
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Morgen » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:09 am

Good Job, Keep it up

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:32 am

Update:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 58d0d.html

If this isn't tampering with evidence, I don't know what is........

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 am

Even though Joe Garigiola aggravates the living hell out of me, and got mad when I saw him and Yogi Berra @ The StL Walk of Fame ceremony years ago and I only asked for Yogi's autograph, I gotta steal a quote from him from the 9th inning of the 1982 World Series: "And 'da drama continues....."

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 80672.html