Hoops :#19 ranked SLU Billikens!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Hoops :#19 ranked SLU Billikens!

Post by Uecker_seats » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:16 am

Wow, this looks like a better team then last season! 18=2 overall with both losses coming to top 10 teams Wichita State and Wisconsen. Not bad for a small Jesuit school located in a bad neighborhood! Some of the ESPN commentators were saying the other day that our point guard Jordaire Jett is the best defensive player in THE COUNTRY! Awesomenerss! GO BILLS!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:47 am

New NCAA divison one rankings out today SLU BILLIKENS RANKED #13!!!!!!
I remember during the Charlie Spoonhour era (Spoonball), that alot of the fans and alumni (not students) would take a while to get riled up during a game. Not anymore! Our current coach, Jim Crews, is a Sister Bobbi Knight Disciple. Real mixxed feelings on that one (read the Playboy interview The Hoosiers coach did in the early 90's ~~what a ASSHAT) but hey, i'll take it! The legenday Humphreys, a hugely popular sports bar on the edge of campus off on N Grand and Laclede has been hoppin' and poppin' and is SRO on game nights, AWESOME!!!!!GOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:17 am

Big double didget WIN for the "MLB's" *(Mighty 'Lil Billikens) OTR at St. Joe's last night, now 21-2 and looking to break into the top 10 when the rankings come out on Monday! Is this really happening? I like our chances!! :D

"McCall JUNIOR!, I don't think we have to worry about playing KANSAS anymore!?" 8V8