Wolfpack buys into Billikens shuffle @ The Dance

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Wolfpack buys into Billikens shuffle @ The Dance

Post by Uecker_seats » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:50 am

NC State Wolf Pack wins the first "buy in" round in the NCAA tourney, to play my beloved 5th seeded StL Billikens, next round! Despite a disappointing 3 point buzzer beater in the 2nd round of the A10 Confrence Tournament against The Bonny's *(and a $35 airport bar tab later, sorrows not drowned, either), it's finally HERE! And wer'e sure in the hell not looking to get "tanked" this year either in San Jose (sorry H........ :shock: ) if they make it: to round 2 it's defending National Champions Louisville!!!!!!! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLS!!!!!!

"I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em."

Coach Jimmy "V" Valvano

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm

WOWIE! every NCAA basketball fan who saw SLU's HUGE comeback the last night against NC State got a real treat. Round 2 is our mission from stopping Coach Pitino in his quest for ring #3. This has got to be the most exciting, fun weekend in college sports for the whole year!
P.S. I was the one TANKED @ the bar and grill last night :twisted:

"We used to sneak up on people, but I think we lost our license to sneak"

Coach Charlie Spoonhour