Red October, Royals flush, Aces BUSTED!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Red October, Royals flush, Aces BUSTED!

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:21 pm

WOWIE!!!!!!!!! What a beginning to the 2014 MLB postseason! For the first time in 29 seasons, there is a possibility for a all Missouri World Series, Cards/Royals I 70 Freeway Series! Kansas City is the hottest team in the playoffs now, and with the best bullpen in the game, it looks like lights out for the mighty Angels! Albert who? I love the fact, after the LAD/StL game last night, that "baseball"s best pitcher" (Clayton Kershaw) set a new MLB record, and now is the first pitcher in postseason history to give up at least seven earned runs in back-to-back starts, giving up seven runs a year ago in his last start against the Cardinals in the NLCS. Sounds like ole' Red has that youning's number! It's amazing too, that friends from LA, Bob and Vicki were at the game last night, and Bob's and his retarted brother who lives in Denver, would not respond to texts or calls after the game! AHAHAHAHAHA! I'll be in Cancun for the better part of the fall classic, my favorite adults AI! Probably will not be able to live down my 2011 clinching shenanigans, and the 2 days after which when a group of Canadian hoses bestowed the title of "Mr Baseball TTR" on yours truly! Ready to PARTY! Meeting good friends Ritchie and Poppy Joe from Brooklyn there, and Chinos Boobs Cruise has just been booked, he's cancer free, beating the horrible melanoma he had, and I have a official MLB 2009 All Star game jersey for him, when St Louis hosted the ASG! Ueck finally returning to the Yuc! GO CARDINALS!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO CARDINALS!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Holy homerun!

Post by Uecker_seats » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Jesus is a Carpenter AKA: "The Man With No Batting Gloves" , and a LAD KILLER . Kolton "The Witch Dr." Wong corks a 2 run blast in the 7th over the wall in right center, in the rain no less! I like our chances tonite with Kershaw starting on short rest. I 70 Freeway Series revisited is getting more probable!

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

4th straight NLCS

Post by Uecker_seats » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:36 am

2014 Postseason MLB baseball retail price, jolted to left center by Matty "Big City" Adams, for a 3 run homerun in the 7th inning:$ 15.50 USD

SRO ticket, scalpers gettin' price, game 4 NLDS outside of Busch Stadium on Clark Ave. for game 4 :$100.00

4th NLCS appearance in 4/4 consecutive seasons :PRICELESS :D

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

!!!!!

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:44 pm

Cardinals/Royals I 70 Freeway Series magic #: 7! Deja Vu all over again, 1985?