Ron Howard.....NOT!

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
Ron Howard.....NOT!

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:05 am

"Don't worry Howard. This sites being shut down soon, so Todd will have no place to spout crap not remotely close to what the site was intended for"

Brilliant! Vallaetascent was created because of this, and your buddy Rick has a unbelievable legion of followers, although it is shrinking.....

Ron, stick with VS crowd, you all deserve each other, and keep propping up your buddy JR a, real credit there. I'll buy the Krispy Cremes for the next meet up!
addendum: I had intended to post this to the previous Witch Dr. thread I started ..........

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Rick's board is busy and has the majority of the posts about PV. Wish Howard was on it, but you we don't miss.

Not that you ever had anything to offer about PV..... when you were allowed to post. The last thing I ever saw you write about visiting Mexico was on Fox's board and involved that picture of you and those two transvestites in Cancun, which is on the other side of Mexico... Relevant to PV wasn't it!

I see that your posts are at two in the morning. Booze and meds don't mix Todd... explains that picture.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46 pm

It is too bad that this site is not doing better. At one time ,it really was the best for information. Other then a few trolls, it was indeed a friendly place.

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Uecker_seats » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Ronald as a ex cop you should know that judging someone should be left to those who sport black robes. You have also exploited the manicic depression I suffer from on a few diffremt boards over the years. Rick is is the consumate ugly PV ex pat and your other buddy JR is right behind him the kind of stain even Ajax cant remove. Consider the source.