better days

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Uecker_seats
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
better days

Post by Uecker_seats » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:26 am

SIX homicides in the city of St Louis in here last night. 30 smash and grab car burglaries at the Blues game a few days ago. Michael Brown shot and killed in north St Louis in August. Al Sharpton comes town, and all Hell breaks loose for weeks. I've lived in this city most of my entire life. No, I'm not afraid, Yes, I still love my hometown very much. I don't like or own a gun I STAND WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, WE WILL NOT ABANDON OUR HOMES NOR LIVE IN FEAR. Sorry, but this is NOT what this community is about, we will stand and fight. It's a rant I know, but time will heal us and we will continue to live our lives moving forward. Here is a gem I found off of Youtube, Rat Pack live at the ole Kiel Opera House, special guest Johnny Carson, much to Ole' Blue Eyes delight~Peter Lawford was AWOL more then likely a\ strung out on coke and Frank didn't like dope. Booze and broads OK, but not drugs. Count Basie Orchestra is the house band. I was 3 years old, and lived in Vinita Park, not to far from Ferguson. My friend Gus, who ran a sports apparel store downtown for decades, was a stage hand in 1965, and got to pick up Carson from Lambert Field, said he was a pretty quiet, humble guy. Sammy made a Jewish joke, and Deano makes a canned racial joke, in the days of less political correctness and more awesome entertainment. BTW, who the hell dresses formally to go to a concert anymore!? Enjoy, this is great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcfCA9UsDQ